HaloSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HaloSource Interview Questions

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HaloSource (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Pretty easy, and typical interview questions with 2 senior members in marketing and business intelligence. Heard back a week later and found out I got the job if I accepted. Overall, experience was positive.

Senior Process Engineer/Engineering Manager? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HaloSource (Bothell, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

i had interviewed with this company a few years ago and even then, they were very unprofessional but i overlooked it somewhat as they were basically a start-up. i do believe at that time they couldn't afford my salary. so imagine my surprise when i was contacted last year by an executive recruiter informing me of a new position. well, again, they couldn't afford me but this time they took it to the next level so to speak. i was informed by the executive recruiter that the HR rep at HaloSource said that they didn't have any positions at my income level yet, but to contact her personally jan 2015 as their should be an engineering management position available at that time. i even had her personal email and phone information. they also stated that they would "keep my resume" on hand.
    well, as you may have guessed it, i reached out in jan just to see what would happen and of course, nothing materialized except my time wasted. i thought it was hilarious that the HR rep told the recruiter to "keep checking their website..." are you serious?
    my advice to candidates avoid this start up like the plague.

Applications Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HaloSource (Bothell, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by Human Resources, was scheduled for phone interview with HR head the next week. Interview consisted of a detailed description of job plus reason for position vacancy. Questions mostly concerned asking about details of resume, describe your research, etc. Interviewers were not technical staff, so describing scientific details to them was a challenge, intentionally I imagine. Asked about my specific experience in a few areas that were not listed on the original job posting. They seemed nice, but I feel my answers were poor (my first phone interview), so I am rating this one as average.

Interview Questions

• No especially difficult questions. Normal behavioral questions, plus questions about resume.   Answer Question

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HaloSource (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview involved 2 rounds of meetings. First with head of Asia pacific region and the final one with group CEO and Global BD head. The interview was quite friendly with open discussion on prospects of growth in Indian , South Asian water purifier industry. Both the sessions lasted about an hour and involved skill sets, past experience, knowledge about the water purifier industry , different purification technologies and market knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The knowledge about Indian Water purifiers ( point of use) market , technologies, competition , growth rate and opportunities .
      The past achievements in B2B sales head role. My relations with Eureka Forbes team and some other water purifier manufacturers.   1 Answer