Hampshire College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hampshire College

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hampshire College (Amherst, MA).

Interview

Two stages, one on one interview, and then collaborative group interview. Process took approximately five hours total, very engaging and fun. Hats off to the interviewing staff! I also took part later in this process after getting hired. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• In what capacity have you performed in a leadership position?   Answer Question

Job Candidate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hampshire College.

Interview

The administrators and search committee were lovely: thoughtful, professional, punctual, and forthcoming with accommodating special requests. I came away feeling very confident about the academic and administrative environment, and excited about the possibility to join the university. In particular, I learned a great deal about the university's commitment both to interdisciplinary research as well as to integrating service/activism into academic duties.

Interview Questions