Hanover Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hanover Research

2.9

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanover Research in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online & received an email to schedule a phone interview.
    Phone interview lasted about 30 mins. She shared a lot of information about the company, the team & expectation for the role - which was nice.
    3 days after the interview, they let me know that I was not selected. Not sure why....

Interview Questions

Hanover Research Response

Jun 28, 2016 – CHRO

Thank you for your feedback. Due to the large number of applications we received to this posting, we were unable to move forward with all the candidates invited for a phone interview. We had only one... More

Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty dishonest, I didn't end up doing much of the work that was advertised in the interview which was rough. The did like three phone interviews and a written test

Interview Questions

Hanover Research Response

May 6, 2016 – CHRO

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not have a positive experience. We are very upfront with candidates about the nature of the work throughout the interview process and this include... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research.

Interview

I met the recruiter at campus career fair. Got the interview notification about half month later after submitting my resume and cover letter. Three rounds of interview. First round: preparing a report. Second round: phone interview with recruiters. Third round: panel interview. The interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions

• whether you are comfortable working independently or in a team   Answer Question

May 14, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to read that you had both a positive recruiting experience AND accepted an offer to join us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

I submitted my online application and was asked to phone interview 2 days later. After the phone interview, she emailed me a personality test right away and said she would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a bda?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. First one was over the phone, and consisted of basic qualification questions such as, "why do you want to work in sales?" and "tell me about your prior experience?". A week later I had a 1 on 1 interview with an associate, and then later had a panel interview, which felt more like a Fraternity initiation rather than a job interview. I left the interview crossing my fingers they wouldn't hire me.

Interview Questions

Hanover Research Response

Jun 12, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience interviewing with Hanover Research. Our in-person interview process for the entry level associate role... More

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was initially called on the phone after submitting my application online. I was then asked to fill out an online test which the recruiter sent to me after my interview. After filling out the online test I was then asked to come in for an on-site interview in Arlington. I met with two managers and then another gentlemen after that.

Interview Questions

Hanover Research Response

Jul 10, 2015 – CHRO

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Hanover! I hope you enjoyed your new role.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Washington, DC) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was interviewed over the phone. After the phone interview I took a personality test and then was offered to interview in the office. The onsite interview was with three different people and also included a tour as well as a shadow of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research in May 2017.

Interview

Several stages of phone/Skype interviews. I had 2 phone calls and 2 Skype videos calls. This varies depending on location and often times give way to in-person interviews. They did an excellent job of communicating next steps and keeping me in the loop.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hanover Research in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, Skype Interview, and Phone Interview from Hiring manager. The people were great to talk to and honest about the position. The benefits given are great, and overall it seemed like a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application through my college's job portal. I was then contacted by a hiring manager. I had a telephone interview. After that, I had to taking a personality test. Then had an in person interview with three interviews. Finally, my future director did one last phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I perform in a competitive sales environment?   Answer Question