Hanover Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hanover Research

2.9

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Washington, DC).

Interview

Interviewed with manager of the BDA theam, then two other Senior BDAs who had been in role for years. Typical interview questions and asked what I knew about their "product"/research. had a few personal questions

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanover Research in August 2020.

Interview

Easy questions but the interview process was extremely lengthy. The first interview was a screening call with an HR member, the second one was with two senior members (about 1.5 hrs), and the last one was with two BDAs (about 45 mins). They also make you take an assessment that took about 30 minutes. Most people showed up in a regular t-shirt on the video call, which put me off since you wouldn't do that for a normal interview - a bit unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is something you want us to know that is not on your resume?
      Why are you interested in sales?   Answer Question

Content Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanover Research.

Interview

Brief phone interview with the recruiter to explain the job and functions, followed by a copy editing assignment. The copywriting was a 5 page document I was asked to edit from everything to grammar and language to style and content.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanover Research.

Interview

Easy phone interview, a bit longer in person interview. Spoke to someone on the phone, she was very nice and easy to talk to. Contacted me about my in person interview after less than a week which was very nice.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Arlington, VA) in September 2019.

Interview

Pretty much standard. Applied directly through their website, got contacted by HR after about 3 weeks. The phone interview went smoothly, the recruiter was very informative, straightforward and friendly. Got invited for the writing assessment immediately. Given 5 days with no more than 8 hours spent on the project. The project was really interesting and really demonstrated the kinds of work that you will do for the position you applied. It was not that long and hard, very manageable, compared to what others had described on Glassdoor. Received positive feedbacks and got invited for the final round interview. 3 back-to-back interviews lasted 30 mins each. No unexpected questions, all friendly and informative. Really drawn on your experiences and asked you to demonstrate your resume. Prepare to clearly walk them through your research projects/works. A couple of questions about the writing assignment. Walk them through your thoughts, process, what you found interesting or challenging, etc. The whole recruitment process was about a month.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Arlington, VA) in August 2019.

Interview

They decided that I would be better fit for different position than I applied. I applied for the Associate, mostly about data collection, and they interviewed me for the Analyst. I passed the phone interview, but not the second round known as Survey Assessment. Obviously, it was a mistake changing the position in the application. Although I didn't get the offer, I'll say that it was good experience because I learnt from the process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Washington, DC) in August 2019.

Interview

1) interview with the recruiter
    2) written assessment for which they tell you you are going to need 8 hours. As with every other project at Hanover, that is a lie. It took three full days and I heard of other people that worked on the project for a full week.
    2) interviews with three supervisors in my team

Interview Questions

• Mainly related to my time management skills since in the job you have zero time to deliver flawless reports   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Applied online and heard back about taking an online assessment later the same week. Scheduled a phone interview the next week and was immediately told I’d be moving on to the assignment phase

I probably spent about 8 hours on the assignment, submitted it within the allotted week, and heard back a little over a week later about an in-person interview.

The in-person interview consisted of two 30-minute one-on-one interviews. Very conversational, no unexpected questions. Heard back a few days later with an offer.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hanover Research.

Interview

I finished the application and waited three weeks to receive the phone interview. then I finished the case within five days. Finally, I got the final round for the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Hanover Research Response

Apr 8, 2019 – CHRO

Welcome to Hanover! We're glad to hear that your interview experience was overall positive and look forward to welcoming you to the team.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hanover Research (Arlington, VA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a link to an online skills test. A few days later, I received an email from an HR person, who screened me via phone and then sent me a prompt for a case report (~5 pages) that I had a week to do. After a few days, I got the go ahead to schedule an interview, where I talked to two case managers.