Hanu Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hanu Software Solutions Interview Questions

3.2

Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Felt like I was being interrogated. All they wanted was how I would do the job and asked for defined specifics. Used two hours of my time for interview with the CEO and VP which they never had the courtesy to call me back with a denial.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions (Princeton, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

as explained in my comments, i was contacted by their internal HR and it took three rounds for me to get an offer :) First was call by HR guys, second was TP by India based interviewer, Third a call from Princeton based interviewer and than spoke to their VP delivery

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted after finding my CV on one of the job portal. Scheduled 1st round of interview, it was all on Azure and design patterns. Next day my 2nd round was scheduled with Delivery VP and it was Technical and scenario based.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions are around your project and your experience on Windows Azure.
      Questions on Azure PAAS - Web Apps, Service Bus, Redis Cache, Express Route, AD, ACS, C#, Web API and Design Patterns.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions in March 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Interview was scheduled for the above and the responsible person never called in time. Shows the outlook of the company. Finally the MD of the company took a casual interview later.

Interview Questions

• Lot of general PowerShell related questions for example - Have you worked with PowerShell and SCOM ? How much do you rate your self in PowerShell ? How much lines of code you have written in PS ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please don't go to Hanu, If you have some other offer. Choose wisely. Most of the Glassdoor reviews are by Management people.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hanu Software Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very good I found at Hanu, first round was telephonic, then there were two more technical rounds which are awsome, and then finally the matter of money arrives i.e. HR round. All i say its a good company, mid sized company with a lot of ambitions. But somehow not everyone is made for the Hanu. :-)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for the salary which i got.