HappyFresh Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at HappyFresh

2.7

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HappyFresh (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The HR really easy going, they even contact me using whatsapp, and the process is really fast. The user also give a good vibes in the interview session. Even the sallary negotiation didn't go smooth.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HappyFresh (New York, NY).

Interview

The one of hiring manager are so arrogant and rude, he didn't accept the people that have different way think with him, also judging people directly, then it is worst interview ever in my lifetime.

City Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HappyFresh (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied to HappyFresh through referral at LinkedIn. Meet straight with the MD (feel each other out, whether I am going to be a good fit for the company, do I have the skills required, etc), and talk with the HR and skype interview with the Ops Director in 1-2 weeks time (second eye to assess the same thing as the first one).

Interview Questions

• The usual stuff, ranging from company knowledge, local knowledge, marketing events, local partners, etc. Basically everything that assess on whether I can bring the company to Bandung   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HappyFresh (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2018.

Interview

CV shortlist, then couple of rounds of Skype interviews. First interview was decent, 2nd interview was taken by a guy half my age and had very little idea about the role.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HappyFresh (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied via its website, got a phone call 2 days later and invited for an interview at Jakarta’s HQ office. Got interviewed for one hour by future manager and got the offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions about myself, mostly about my experience and abilities.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HappyFresh (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2015.

Interview

Prompt response from interviewer. The interview process was quaint and insightful. Both HR and interviewer were very pleasant to deal with. Got a chance to also meet the team beforehand - which was a good gauge to what you'd be getting involved in.

Marketing and Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HappyFresh.

Interview

2 months of interview process is too long and such a turn off. Need to go back and forth to the office for interview is a waste of time. Not recommended if you are looking for an established company to work

Interview Questions

• Past experience, case study, personality test, general questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HappyFresh (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was okay, not nervous at all since the interviewer not makes me feel that way. When i came in to the officce around 2pm, i need to wait for interviewer to prepare all things and i got called to enter the room around 45 mins after. After that, i need ti filled in the form, and the interviewer started to ask questions regarding happyfresh, skill, study and all.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HappyFresh (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2015.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews in total:
    First round with the program designer from HQ team in Jakarta
    Second round with Group Manager in HQ team in Jakarta
    Final round with the local city Managing director