Harding, Shymanski & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harding, Shymanski & Company

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harding, Shymanski & Company (Evansville, IN).

Interview

The overall experience was great! Interviewed in person with one of their VPs. Interview consisted of mostly technical questions with a few behavior questions. Once I was hired as an intern I enjoyed working there. Worked with great staff and very helpful people. They were always there to assist me with questions I had and I learned a lot about public accounting during my time there.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are you looking to get out of this internship experience?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harding, Shymanski & Company (Evansville, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring managers are great, and easy to talk to if you are comfortable with these types of things. Spoke with one manager, two staff employees, as well as a VP.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? and other cliche questions, but it was also evident that they genuinely were interested in learning about you by turning the interview into a conversation, rather than an interrogation.   Answer Question