Hargrove Engineers + Constructors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hargrove Engineers + Constructors Interview Questions

Interviews at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors

2.9

Interview

Very easy application process. The interview can be a video chat or a phone call. Mine was a phone call that was mostly getting to know me and what I was interested in. Have to take a urine test before they hire you.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors.

Interview

Interviewed by two individuals that had pre-judged and did not ask nearly enough to be able to evaluate me as a candidate.

They appeared quite complacent with their status quo and not interested in improving their company's capabilities or performance.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage multiple projects at the same time?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter a year after applying, which later set up a phone interview. Phone interview was conducted by a panel of engineers. Mostly went through resume, the phone interview was not a technical interview.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was chaotic. Began with two but several more were brought in the meeting which caused
    multiple questions from all at the same time about five different positions!?

Benefits were discussed among interviewers making it seem that they are unaware what to offer the interviewee.

Recommend in the future to have HR present

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (Mobile, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was very laid back and comfortable. I didn't have any relevant work experience, but they tried to show me how some of my work experience would be helpful at their workplace

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Gabriel, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (Saint Gabriel, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the upper level managers. They were very understanding of my commitment to school and were willing to accommodate me in any way possible. They wanted to know what I wanted out of this internship and placed me with people that could best assist in my search for knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this internship.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating was done. I believe I was given a fair offer and I still believe that the offer is fair.

E&I Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (Mobile, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

Communication and response with HR depart came very quickly after applying online. Communicated through email as well as phone to set up for interview. Directions on parking and the participants for the interview were supplied ahead of time. Everyone was very nice and interview was held with three supervising engineers. All of which were prepared and supplied with my submitted resume which they read ahead of time. Questions were mainly based off the resume and a strong resume should do well here. Overall the interview process was by far the best experience I have encountered with being organized and true to trying to find the best fit for their open position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this position over other applicants?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (Duluth, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

I interview with my future manager and his manager. It was an in-person interview, on-site at the office location. The manager gave a stress test during the interview. I was informed within a week of the interview that I received an offer. In accepting my offer, I had to submit several references from past experiences. I also had to submit a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you experienced dysfunction on a team. How did you accomplish your goals?   Answer Question
    • What have you built before?   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hargrove Engineers + Constructors (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

panel style with 5 persons with all of them basically focused on team management skills & technical skills. It was about 40 minutes. After the first part, I was introduced to HR manager for explanation on benefits package they had on offer, and some company policies.

Interview Questions

During the interview, it looked like they didn't seem to have mindset of 21st century.