Harmon Solutions Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harmon Solutions Group

Candidate Interview Review

Property Contents Pricer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harmon Solutions Group (Springfield, OH).

Interview

Being referred by a employee, I was granted an interview the next day. As their turnover rate is extremely high and they were understaffed at the time, the interview was conducted via phone. As the job was supposed to just encompass pricing items claimed on homeowner insurance policies, (however, the job actually is more of taking claims as opposed to pricing them) most of the interview consisted on asking where I would purchase said item and roughly how much it would cost. Mostly standard interview questions such as biggest asset, biggest weakness, what would you do in a situation where you were wrong and how you learned from it, ect.

Interview Questions

• "Where would you shop for an "adult sex toy" and roughly what would you expect to pay for one."   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay and hours worked were not given upon hiring and the job description does not reflect the job I preform.