Harmony Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harmony Health Care

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harmony Health Care (Leesburg, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was arranged by Human Resources Manager but done by the Doctor in the Leesburg office. The interview started 30 minutes late; the doctor doesn't appear to be experienced at interviewing as there was no real structure to the interview. One interview with only the doctor present. The doctor asks questions that are not permitted and an experienced human resources person would not.

Interview Questions

• 1. One of the requirements was to be local to the Leesburg location. The doctor asked why do I live in Leesburg.   Answer Question
    • 2. Am I married and do I have kids?   Answer Question
    • 3. What experience do I have recruiting? Only asked after proding with "what are you looking for in an employee?"   Answer Question
    • 4. What are my compensation requirements?   Answer Question

Remote Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harmony Health Care (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Telephone. I spoke with and was hired by peopled with absolutely no coding experience. They give incomplete job descriptions. This is a specialized employment placement agency (headhunters), not a allied healthcare solutions company.

Sales and Operations Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harmony Health Care in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone and was very relaxed. The follow up was very fast after the interview. The questions themselves were about why I was interested in the position and additionally we discussed what role I could have at Harmony Health Care and what my responsibilities would entail.