Harris Connect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Connect Interview Questions

1.9

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Austin, TX).

Interview

The gentleman who interviewed me was very upbeat and instantly put me at ease. At one point, I actually felt confident enough to "interview" him - I asked him how the company was being affected by other competitors. The interview lasted only about 45 minutes and he said he would like to have an associate of his do a follow-up interview in a few days. As it turned out, that person wasn't available, so it was he, himself, who did the second interview. He asked if I would like to monitor one of the live calls being made. I agreed and sat next to and listened to a young man interviewing a customer. This second (and final) interview lasted a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Referring to a list of over 200 people, ranked by sales rate, interviewer asked where I saw myself in 6 months (if hired).   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - the salary was set for all employees as was the commission.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Very simple. Did not take very long to hear from recruiter once resume was submitted (less than a week). Came in and met with recruiter for initial interview and spelling test. My name was then passed on to a supervisor, who called to schedule an interview, again, in a very timely manner. Went over job description and day-to-day duties, salary, etc. Not at all a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• Given the somewhat tedious nature of the position, do you think this would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Connect (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Basic over the phone interview to see how you present yourself on the phone. Next they will call you in and give you a simple spelling test and pronunciation test. After that they will do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• All my questions were pretty basic interview questions. Nothing unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, $12 per hour is what all sales reps make.

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Austin, TX).

Interview

they had me read a script and asked me about prior jobs. tested my voice to see if I could do phone sales. Asked if I could sit all day. Asked about prior experiences.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Connect.

Interview

Spelling test
    script reading. Make sure you say debut correct and "ask" otherwise you will not be hired.

Negotiation

none

Sales Agent/Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Met a manager and she asked me to describe myself. Why I'd be a good sales person. Then I met the center manager. They made the job sound much better than it was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

you are asked the standards questions, interview was over the phone and the process is very quick. I spoke with the HR person who put me on with the hiring manager because he just happened to come in her office at that exact time. He was very easy to speak with and I immediately felt more comfortable. He then asked about my last jobs and my duties. Asked if I have discipline to work from home, asked how would I describe my personality, told me about the technology I needed to have such as; updated computer etc., then he said ok your hired.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received call within a reasonable timeframe. Arrived to the building for the interview and entered the first set of doors which had an unmanned phone with instructions by it to dial HR. By it was a sign in sheet.. I noticed it was completely full with other interviews. Red flag? After dialing HR, I waited for a while amd then was let into the second set of doors which is accessed by badge. Met with HR and had an interview with the hiring person and the director within minutes of each other. I was introduced to a couple of other people in HR, including payroll. Everyone was very friendly and I felt welcome. Went through drug and background check. After accepting the position I was told the next date that the next training group would be starting.

Interview Questions

• Both the hiring manager and director gave a scenario where I had to come up with a pitch or rebuttal on the spot. I was recorded while reading a script to demonstrate phone voice and comprehension. No worries, the process is easy, and apparently they hire anyone who passes drug and background screenings.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Austin, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

It was very encouraging. Very informative. They want to keep me around for a long time

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Connect (Chesapeake, VA) in January 2008.

Interview

For the initial hiring process, I met with HR 2-3 times. The interview process was very easy.

Negotiation

HR was unwilling to negotiate salary. I accepted the job because I was in a corner and I had no place else to go.