Hathway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hathway Interview Questions

2.2

Network Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hathway (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

You will be called at head office for face to face interview. The interview process would take one day. if you want to go in this field then i think its a better choice to start your career just take the experience and move for next target to grow yourself..

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for a brief introduction about yourself and then Technical round would start , They will ask you all basic question related to Networking. Like..
      IP Address, Ip class, Size of ip Address, Ping, Router, Type of Networks,MAC address , Ping.. etc. Most imp is DOCSIS Technology ( Read just basic on wikipedia.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOCSIS)
      1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hathway.

Interview

It was a campus drive. One day process. Company came in our college, two eliminating rounds were there. First round was GD then a combined hr and technical interview. Four persons were sitting there. One of them were taking down points in her paper of how we answer a question. So in actuality there were three persons who were asking questions simultaneously.

Interview Questions

• What you have been asked in previous interviews?
      All about your family?
      The interview was more focused towards personality judgement.
      Questions from CV.
      Answer Question

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hathway (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

There was two round which was quit easiest way to tackle it out. Only few question about previous job and is it really you want to go such question was there. I cleared with easily.

Interview Questions

• previous job ?and is it really you want to go?
      are you do to job for Field work?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hathway.

Interview

They give Rs. bonus 1000 & no increment continuously & if there is hope you get only 10%

Interview Questions

• They are ready to trace people so not a difficult round of interview they want worker which start in less salary & they are fresher   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have worst experience after joined no account is there

BDO Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hathway in June 2012.

Interview

Employer ask about previous employments achievement and targets.

Interview Questions

• How will u achieve targets in new working area.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hathway (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

submitting cv through adv. then a web conferrence interview

Interview Questions

i just went to get a experience.