Haute Hippie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haute Hippie

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haute Hippie (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I arrived for my interview and no one knew who I was. Once found my interviewer flipped through my portfolio while talking to everyone around us, asking me no questions and not looking at my portfolio. I was hired but then he didn't tell anyone that he hired me so when I showed up for my first day of work I had nowhere to go.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haute Hippie (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Horrible - they have no idea what they are doing. It was so disorganized, rescheduled several times, the offices are so dirty. It was weird and uncomfortable. I had a bad feeling the second I walked in and these are not talented people so - was weird. Do not interview here.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Haute Hippie.

Interview

Two step Interview. Asked basic interview questions such as "tell me about yourself". Got a very positive vibe. The interviewer talked a lot about the company and what they were looking for in an employee

Interview Questions

• I did not feel as if there were any difficult or unexpected questions. The interview was very relaxed and easy.   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Haute Hippie (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. Sent in my resume from an ad on Craigslist got a call back to set up an interview a couple of days later. Over the phone interview, in person interview with store manager and lastly FaceTime interview with retail coordinator in NY

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as; Why would you be the best fit for the company? Describe your retail experience. Describe your style?   Answer Question

Was not fit for my personally.

Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haute Hippie in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. My interviewer was very laid back and nice, went through my portfolio, asked about my interests within the design field and my availability. I had an answer the same day.

Interview Questions

• What are your main interests within the design field? What do you feel you excel in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were lenient with my schedule, two days a week. They were very good with filling out the necessary paperwork to receive school credit for the internship on time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Haute Hippie.

Interview

You must have the patience of a saint. They will reschedule over and over again. They will skype with you and if the CEO thinks your hot then its a go-

Interview Questions

• When i interviewed with the CEO he didn't ask me one question. He just talked about the company and the people who work there. I asked all the questions. All.   Answer Question

Technical Designer+ Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Haute Hippie (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview appointment was scheduled very quickly. Questions were applicable to job. Interviewer was very nice and interested in in my background and capabilities, and answered all questions I had about the company and the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fair and straight forward. Not unexpected   Answer Question