Havas Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Havas Group

2.2

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

Boston, MA. Got an email form HR. They were interested in me once I submitted a form for position and asked for salary requirements. I shared mine, and they replied back with what they normally gave. I said I was willing to accept that and never heard back. YOUR HR IS HORRIBLE!!!! I had applied for an internship last year and received a phone call saying they around set up a time for a phone interview, and never received one after calling multiple times to figure out what the deal was. How are you a functioning business??? Blows my mind.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Havas Group (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Went through about 3 hoops, the Creative Resource Management was great, the ECD interview was also good, but felt that the ECD came from a tech background, not a creative one, which made it an unusual meeting for m.e

Interview Questions

• How will I impact the department?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was rather easy, showed some of my work and the interview was pretty easy and self explanatory. The interview person was really nice and helpful, and I enjoyed the conversation

Interview Questions

• Questions was more like. Why do you want to work here? And what brought you to us? How would you describe your experience in the creative world?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Havas Group.

Interview

Took 2 weeks total. Met with each member of the team in first round, advanced to meet Group account director in second round. Very relaxed environment. They more want to see if youre a cultural fit. Took two rounds of follow up emails before finally hearing back from the team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in pharma over other lines of business?   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Havas Group.

Interview

Initial HR team was great. Meeting people who run the business units ie Analytics, Buying, etc was not pleasant. Lots of ego with little substance. Questions that were asked were very general and could apply to many subjects particularly in today's advertising marketplace. Leads of businesses weren't even clear on what they asked as it was so broad.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havas Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Straightforward, lots of questions. I was the first candidate so it didn't feel as carefully prepared as I expected. Nice office space. Friendly team. Bustling vibe. Seemed a great place to work and great office location on Bryant Park.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that most candidates won't?   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Group (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Fairly standard. Met with 2 people the 1st round, and 2 people the next. Easy people to talk to who seemed to really want to know about my background and experiences. The second interview was easier as it was a panel and they talked some between themselves, so it felt more informal than the 1:1 interviews.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Group in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview and then a group interview with at least three executives. They ask hammering questions and each come in with a list of questions to ask you.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was handled very well. They were clear about the job description and company deliverables

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was handled very well

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Havas Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was easy met with 5 individuals had two phone interviews. Everyone was professional and asked a variety of questions. Each person that interviewed me were from different departments so I was able to learn what they all needed from me and provide details of what I would bring to each team

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company   1 Answer