Havas Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Very brief and efficient. Applied online. A few hours later, received a call from a recruiter for a phone screen that consisted of my social media experience. Was asked to come in for an in-person interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your social experience?
      What is your excel level?   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Was fairly simple. You are pretty much selling yourself and explaining how your current skills set will help you contribute to the team. Do know your resume front and back. Use a lot of real life examples when explaining challenging situations you can or might face while on the job. Also, do have your elevator pitch ready! And start with that ;)

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself? Tell me about X company, What did you do at X company?   1 Answer

I accepted another offer at a different agency.

Associate Client Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY).

Interview

It took less than 2 weeks from the initial interview to get hired. I met with the hiring manager and then the senior vice president of the department a few days later due the the person being out on vacation. I received an offer for the position almost 2 hours after I had met with the SVP.

Interview Questions

• Rate myself from one to ten regarding how good I was using Excel   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

I applied online, shortly after received an email from a Recruiter in their NY office (position was for the Chicago office) to setup an initial phone call. We set it up, and she just never called. Emailed me the next day that she was out sick and apologized, and rescheduled to the next day. She, once again, blew off the call. Super unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Havas Media Response

Jan 8, 2018 – Global Chief Talent Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry your interview experience was not a good one and it's definitely not how we want prospective employees to feel. We will certainly share your feedback with... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I found out about the job from a friend who worked there and he told me to send in a resume and cover letter and he passed it on. I got an email a few days later from a recruiter to set up a phone call to talk about my resume, experiences, why I want the job, etc. It was supposed to be 30 minutes, but ended up being about an hour long call. Only about 2 or 3 days later I got an email from the recruiter telling me that I was going to do a series of 3 interviews lasting 30 minutes each with people that I'd be working with in the department. I went through each of these interviews back-to-back-to-back and they were each fairly similar with the differences just being based on the interviewer in large part. There were not many technical questions (although there were a few very minor ones i.e. do you know this or that program, how do you do xyz thing in excel, etc.), instead most of the questions were about why I want to work at Havas, about my experiences and how they'd be applicable. Each interviewer asked me questions for 15-20 min and then for the rest they asked if i had any questions. I had a few prepared and it went pretty well, but I did end up asking each of them some similar questions.

The next day after that interview process I got an email from the recruiter saying thank you and they will get back to me and asked me to keep them up on the rest of my job search. After waiting about two weeks I reached back out to the recruiter over phone and email, but I have not heard anything back about the position at all. I have to admit I was bothered by not be contacted, even though it is clear at this point that I did not get the job, I still would have appreciated a phone call or email letting me know.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember anything specific, but the questions were more geared toward figuring out my skill set and how I would fit into the team rather than asking technical questions to judge my mental aptitude.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

Very swift process from application to offer. Interviewers were part of the team I would work with if I had joined. Employees I met were very nice and friendly and upbeat.

Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview, no follow up or response. DON'T bother to speak with them, they say they will definitely follow-up, but they are inconsiderate and will not communicate back. I can see why the company is trying to find & keep people. They need to review their HR dept.

Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. they mad it fun and relaxed. they asked fun questions along with job related questions. They made me feel comfortable and broke the ice with some fun questions before asking about abilities and attributes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you be an asset to the team?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Media (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume via Linkedin, received email from a recruiter asking if a hiring manager could call me to talk about the position. I would later learn it would not be for the position I applied to. The first call either way went fine, and 2 more calls were setup by HR afterwards. Both times, the person who was supposed to call was more than 50+ minutes late, and the second time the person never even called me. The hiring process seemed very long, and the HR person wasn't exactly informative or punctual in our correspondence.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your previous experience could impact this new role?   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Media (Boston, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

I had one phone interview with HR and they offered to fly me to Boston to do an in person interview. I met with the two supervisors and the Group Account Director. Everyone was very nice and asked basic questions to walk them through my background and why I wanted to work for Havas Media.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question to answer came up when they asked if I had used specific programs to their company which I had not, but had experience using the same types of programs at a different company. It is just a matter of being flexible and willing to learn.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and I was happy with the offer they provided.