Havas Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havas Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Havas Media

2.5

Connection Planner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

I applied for the job online and a couple days later I received an email to schedule a phone call screening. After that I received an email for to come in for an interview and after that I received an offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Friendly, the entire process took alittle bit longer than expected. The interview process was relaxed felt more of a conversation which was nice because I felt like I could be myself and talk to my experiences more casually.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havas Media in December 2019.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter through LinkedIn and communication went dry for 2 weeks. She contacted me after that for an in-person interview with the team and that process was okay. The people I interviewed with were concerned about my tenure at 2 places (1 was as a temp, the other I was laid off from)... anyways, they were concerned that despite my experience, intelligence, and qualifications for the role, that I would leave the job if given a better opportunity. As a result, I was asked LITERALLY to sell myself to them (which I felt was so inappropriate because I felt like I had to beg for the job).

I sent a thank you letter the following day and a whole month had gone by and I noticed I never received a response about the process so I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter asking if she had any status updates.

Now, I understand if some companies aren't allowed to update candidates while the process in ongoing but come on ... where is the professionalism. If I am no longer in consideration for the role, why not send an automated message stating that? Why keep a candidate in isolation with no communication? It says a lot about the company and I was more than happy to take another offer with a company that maintained its professionalism through the entire interviewing process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media in November 2019.

Interview

4 one on one interviews with different people in the department. Mostly personal experience questions, little to no technical screening. Every seemed welcoming and they are just trying to gage if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to solve a problem in your past work experience?   Answer Question

Social Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Media (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very good connection with my interviewers. They were clear about the process and asked me directed questions about my experience and application. Were very accommodating to my schedule and kind.

Paid Social Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews. One with 3 different people on the team and the last was with the director just as a meet and greet. Everyone was very nice. The office was casual and the dress was buissness casual. Easy to find the location. They got back to be quickly.

Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

I contacted the recruiter via email, two times over two years, and both times had the same thing happen. We scheduled phone interviews, the time came and no one called, and we rescheduled. I felt led on and ghosted - very disrespectful of my time as an applicant and potential employee.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple interviewers asking similar questions. There was one case review. There were 3 rounds of interviews. One preliminary with HR, second round was most intensive with multiple interviewers at different times for 2 hours at the office. Last was on the phone one of the VPs.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions based on my resume and experience as related to the programs that they used on a regular basis.   Answer Question

Media Planning Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Havas Media.

Interview

The process was completely unorganized and unprofessional. I was reached out to for an initial phone screening. A few days later, I was then reached out to participate in a second interview. After a month of not hearing back from the HR representative, I finally was able to schedule a second interview. Upon the initiation of my video interview, I was told by the first interviewer that they were not aware of my interview until a few minutes prior. After completing the interview process, I was not notify of my rejection until I reached out to them, a month after my second interview. Overall, if you require your applicants to partake in an unprofessional interview process such as that, you must be willing and able to follow up with them in a prompt time frame instead of ghosting them, and stringing them along.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havas Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Very disorganized. Managers don’t want to meet during times where candidates are available and then forget to show when its interview time. HR lady had to keep making excuses for them and apologizing. Spoke to others who interviewed and it was the same thing. Took weeks of back and forth to come then had to come back in 2 more times and still not meet with anyone then told RE is on hold. Very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave my current employer   1 Answer

Havas Media Response

Apr 15, 2019 – Chief Talent Officer

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you did not have a positive experience, this is not how we want prospective employees to feel. We will certainly share your comments with the New York recruiting team.