Havells India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havells India Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.7

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Patna, Bihar (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic questions asked from all the part of the important subject of the syllabus.To the point and short answer was desired from the interview .As being from production engineering question from manufacturing processes, welding , operation research and sqc were asked.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus placement. Just a normal gd.. Hr and hr people taking technical questions and one visit to Head office. Not at tough to crack the interview. I really expected few tough questions but yeah nothing at all. Campus recruited then they want to showcase their head of office just to lure the innocent minds to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of electrical. Circuit breakers and their function   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Campus Placements:
    Written test includes Aptitude & General Awareness and Questions on subject topics
    Round 2 includes GD
    Round 3 Personal Interview and HR (Questions on project + Few questions from your favorite subjects)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India in February 2015.

Interview

Started off with a GD round. Quite simple topic. Selected 2 out of 9 candidates in electrical.
    Interview was mostly based upon contents in CV like internship, training, project etc. Though, not much questions from core technical aspects.

Interview Questions

• Asked me technical details about the facility, where I did my training.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Written test followed by two interview. Written test was technical and general awareness. Technical was mainly from power systems. questions were asked from control systems as well.
    If you are preparing for gate, it will be very easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Corporate Presentation, Preplacement Talk.
    Online Technical & Aptitude Test for 50 minutes having 60 objective type questions with multiple choice (Technical 6-qns on air blast circuit breaker)
    Group Discussion - 'Nuclear energy should be promoted or not?', 'Make in India'
    Personal Interview (Maxi. 2 rounds).
    Note: Technical question mainly basics covering theory. Some numerical for finding power flow in 3phase fault conditions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Good offer.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

First, there was an aptitude test. It was followed by a group discussion. Later on, the last step of the process was a Personal Interview with 3 interviewers.This was the elimination round.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are the most suitable candidate for this job?   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Interview

through campus interview.
    -Written Test
    -GD
    -PI
    each stage was elimination stage
    it was through campus so no negotiation was there.
    It was a day process.
    they first gave presentation and then started the process
    almost 30 students were there.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds
    Aptitude+Technical Written
    Technical Interview
    HR Round
    Interview was fast and smooth got the offer letter on the same day though the package was very less. They have some outdated college categorization. My college is ranked in top 20 but in there system it is a tier 3 college.

Interview Questions

• Q. Difference between air circuit breaker and vaccum circuit breaker.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India in March 2014.

Interview

consists of written, GD and Interview. written round has questions from mech engg and 8-10 ques of General awareness, GD was on some general topic or the current topic. They mainly focus on ur communication skill whether it be GD or interview. mainly HR interview