Havells India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Havells India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.8

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neemrana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Neemrana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Simple interview with questions mainly asked from CV. Requires good communication skills.
    Only to the point answers for every question. Questions asked are basic level questions from your study background. Answer each and every question after proper thinking and give relevant answers only.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Had a short interview with the production manager followed by another interview by vice president of operations, was asked in detail about my roles at the previous job , simple guesstimates, and question on my college internship projects.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Patna, Bihar (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic questions asked from all the part of the important subject of the syllabus.To the point and short answer was desired from the interview .As being from production engineering question from manufacturing processes, welding , operation research and sqc were asked.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Kolkata (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Providing the lighting designs for different applications , business development activities such as meeting architects , consultants and govt. departments for brand approval , leading a team to work in a planned structure .

Interview Questions

• How did you convince the client ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in a professional manner at the Head Office.
    There were three rounds
    1. Aptitude; Held at campus itself
    2. GD; held at HO
    3. Personal Interview; Held at HO by VP
    The entire process was completed within a couple of days.
    Clarity regarding job role was missing during the entire process and induction as well.

Interview Questions

• General questions like introduce yourself, strengths, weaknesses, interests etc   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus placement. Just a normal gd.. Hr and hr people taking technical questions and one visit to Head office. Not at tough to crack the interview. I really expected few tough questions but yeah nothing at all. Campus recruited then they want to showcase their head of office just to lure the innocent minds to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of electrical. Circuit breakers and their function   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Campus Placements:
    Written test includes Aptitude & General Awareness and Questions on subject topics
    Round 2 includes GD
    Round 3 Personal Interview and HR (Questions on project + Few questions from your favorite subjects)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India in February 2015.

Interview

Started off with a GD round. Quite simple topic. Selected 2 out of 9 candidates in electrical.
    Interview was mostly based upon contents in CV like internship, training, project etc. Though, not much questions from core technical aspects.

Interview Questions

• Asked me technical details about the facility, where I did my training.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Written test followed by two interview. Written test was technical and general awareness. Technical was mainly from power systems. questions were asked from control systems as well.
    If you are preparing for gate, it will be very easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Corporate Presentation, Preplacement Talk.
    Online Technical & Aptitude Test for 50 minutes having 60 objective type questions with multiple choice (Technical 6-qns on air blast circuit breaker)
    Group Discussion - 'Nuclear energy should be promoted or not?', 'Make in India'
    Personal Interview (Maxi. 2 rounds).
    Note: Technical question mainly basics covering theory. Some numerical for finding power flow in 3phase fault conditions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Good offer.