HealthMarkets Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthMarkets

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets in May 2022

Interview

There were two interviews - the first was a brief phone interview, and the second one was more in depth. I had the choice of doing the interview over Zoom or in person.

Interview Questions
  • What are you doing for work now, and what are your goals with this job?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HealthMarkets in Jan 2022

Interview

you go through secveral interviews. 3 in total. first a recuiter reaches out and briefly interviews you, if its a fit you move to senior sales manager and you do a zoon power point presentation. lots of information. and 3rd you go through the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HealthMarkets in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was fast-paced and intense, consisting of phone calls, zoom interviews (2), and complex written responses. None of the three different interviewers was a stereotype, all were interesting, human, and seemed genuinely helpful and curious, seemingly rooting for my positive outcome. It was a high-energy and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets

Interview

3 step process. 1st interview with office manager to cover basic skills and an understanding of the position and expectations and how compensation works. Then meetings with sales leader and the territory manager. In those interviews you discuss specifics of job skills, motivation, expectations. Also that is the time where you both get to determine if the position is a good fit from both parties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I interviewed at HealthMarkets

Interview

Personable and easy. Very much enjoyed the process. Went through two layers before getting hired and was asked basically the same questions. Don’t need to stress over this interview at all!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Overland Park, KS) in Dec 2019

Interview

interview with district manager. One on one in his office. Fill out questionnaire and then discuss. Homework give and then invited to a district meeting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

I received a call from HealthMarkets on a Friday with the Corporate office in North Richland Hills, TX informing me that I had been selected to come in to complete some assessments and have an interview as well. She stated that I would receive an email invitation detailing more information; however, a week later I never received an email. I had tried calling numerous times asking to speak with someone but, I never received any returned calls, and to think I applied because a relative of mine highly recommended this employer and worked for this organization for 5 years when it was called UICI! Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Austin, TX)

Interview

Met with the Sales Leader and then the Territory VP. Reviewed information about the company and was asked a few questions. I was coming from a competitor as a top agent, so they were more or less telling me how I'd do well in this company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (San Jose, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

First interview was a sit down, one on one conversation and introduction which was a little more than an hour. It was a pleasant experience but was more of a intro and was invited back to go more in depth.

Interview Questions
  • We talked more about what the company does and what the position does. Seems my resume and application was enough for qualifications. Interview was more based on whether I want to continue with process.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Metairie, LA) in Aug 2018

Interview

asks about your dedication and your willingness to call people to sell products, also asks about your previous salesman experience. and lies to u about how much money u are going to make

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews

HealthMarkets Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HealthMarkets as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.02 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Independent Agent and Insurance Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Insurance Sales Agent and Licensed Insurance Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HealthMarkets takes an average of 8 days when considering 60 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Insurance Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Licensed Insurance Agent roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HealthMarkets according to 60 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.67%