HealthMarkets Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthMarkets

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Austin, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was fast-paced and intense, consisting of phone calls, zoom interviews (2), and complex written responses. None of the three different interviewers was a stereotype, all were interesting, human, and seemed genuinely helpful and curious, seemingly rooting for my positive outcome. It was a high-energy and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
  • “Now, you have done sales before, right?”
    Answer Question

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets

Interview

3 step process. 1st interview with office manager to cover basic skills and an understanding of the position and expectations and how compensation works. Then meetings with sales leader and the territory manager. In those interviews you discuss specifics of job skills, motivation, expectations. Also that is the time where you both get to determine if the position is a good fit from both parties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I interviewed at HealthMarkets

Interview

Personable and easy. Very much enjoyed the process. Went through two layers before getting hired and was asked basically the same questions. Don’t need to stress over this interview at all!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets in Dec 2019

Interview

interview with district manager. One on one in his office. Fill out questionnaire and then discuss. Homework give and then invited to a district meeting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I interviewed at HealthMarkets

Interview

I received a call from HealthMarkets on a Friday with the Corporate office in North Richland Hills, TX informing me that I had been selected to come in to complete some assessments and have an interview as well. She stated that I would receive an email invitation detailing more information; however, a week later I never received an email. I had tried calling numerous times asking to speak with someone but, I never received any returned calls, and to think I applied because a relative of mine highly recommended this employer and worked for this organization for 5 years when it was called UICI! Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HealthMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets

Interview

Met with the Sales Leader and then the Territory VP. Reviewed information about the company and was asked a few questions. I was coming from a competitor as a top agent, so they were more or less telling me how I'd do well in this company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (San Jose, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

First interview was a sit down, one on one conversation and introduction which was a little more than an hour. It was a pleasant experience but was more of a intro and was invited back to go more in depth.

Interview Questions
  • We talked more about what the company does and what the position does. Seems my resume and application was enough for qualifications. Interview was more based on whether I want to continue with process.

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Metairie, LA) in Aug 2018

Interview

asks about your dedication and your willingness to call people to sell products, also asks about your previous salesman experience. and lies to u about how much money u are going to make

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Boynton Beach, FL)

Interview

They scheduled 30-40 individuals to come in at the same time. The Territory Vice President spoke for about 20 minutes telling us what a great company this is to work for. Then the individual Sales Leaders did one on one interviews. The one on one interview lasted about five minutes. Then I was asked for my credit card to pay for a background check.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Application online. Two in-person interviews at the office. I had the first interview today.It was one-on-one and the interviewer was comfortable to talk to. I was asked why I chose the insurance industry, my goals and what HealthMarkets offers to meet my goals. Training: one week. I can work from home, online and the field. I am scheduled next week for the 2nd interview.One week training starts the 3rd week.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I choose to work in the insurance industry?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews