HealthMarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthMarkets Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Gary, IN).

Interview

Walking in off the street asking to use the phone and bathroom. It was raining and I was riding my bike. I asked what do you people do here? Everybody was dressed nice and had a car.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to get out of poverty and be able to buy a car instead of riding my bike.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Manassas, VA).

Interview

I had to attend two offices at two different dates for the interview. Both interviewers were very friendly. They explained me their training opportunities, lead process and other programs which sounded very interesting to me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

A general meeting with other candidates to learn about HealthMarkets. You are then given a choice for a one on one interview, which basically you are interviewing and asking questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your insurance license.   1 Answer

Independent Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthMarkets.

Interview

After a group presentation there is a one on one interview. If they feel you're a good fit they will contract you on the spot if you pass an FBI background check.

Interview Questions

• Have you done sales. Are you comfortable meeting prospects face to face. Have you had a commission only job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Talked for 2 hours, then was asked to pay for fingerprints , I was also told I would have to buy,leads, didn't like that. I was the only one that showed up, it makes me wonder, also have to pay monthly insurance payments, I had never heard of that, in total you would have to pay $260.00 dollars to get started.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to pay for fingerprints   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

round table meeting with several candidates then personal interview a week later. The manger goes over the structure of the company than tells you how the are rated by the BBB, and how they are backed financially. The take your resumes and ask you if you are interested and set up another interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Boynton Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

They gather you with all the candidates and a man give you a speech of how great the company is, how rich they can make you and how rich he is. Then they ask you pay a background investigation fee to the company, right after that they offer you a job. That's all it really is, at least with the place that I went too.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to be rich? Would you like to pay the background check with credit or debit? Who wants to make money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

I spoke at length with hiring manager and then was set up for a WebEx presentation/interview with the regional manager. Made everything sound great but 100% commission is too big of a jump so I declined to interview in person at this time.

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Des Plaines, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

it was not complicated at all just talked to a man got some information abot me. paid for a background check. realizing being a insurance agent is not complcated at all

Interview Questions

• it was not an interview the man made a presentation. and offer we we was interested in it or not.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HealthMarkets (Boynton Beach, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

there is a group of people ,more than interview is a fishing presentation, so you can only listen stories about millions of dollars people earned through the Company's history. After all there are people ready to set a short interview with you and invitation to follow the process

Interview Questions

• personal stuff about your experience, also asking past jobs, problems with the law, the credit, and your professional back ground
      There are two or three managers selecting you depending on your zip code of residence so they know who is the one who going to be your leader
      Answer Question