HealthStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HealthStream Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthStream

2.6

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HealthStream.

Interview

Came into the company through a temp agency and I was hired after the contract was over. Later on I was promoted to Quality Assurance and then promoted to Operations Team Lead. Interview process into QA was a one on one interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthStream in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Had two calls (1 phone and 1 video) with internship program head and HR representatives. Easy interview. General questions about the company, goals and a few SQL questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthStream.

Interview

Tested me on practical knowledge with a test task and also worked together to decide on personality and skill-set fit. Met directly with VP of Investor Relations. It was a very pleasant interview in a very pleasant office environment.

Interview Questions

• If we said you were unqualified in one area, but still were interested, how would you handle this?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HealthStream.

Interview

Phone call with the intern coordinator and assistant; went over resume and a couple of very brief technical questions. Nothing too serious and not very hard; everyone involved was very nice and easygoing

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HealthStream (Nashville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Lengthy. They need to cut down on the amount of the interviews. They seemed disorganized. They didn't have answers for what a career path would be. Hopefully, we can redefine this process in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Patient Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HealthStream (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, did quick phone interview with HR, completed some online questionnaire, called a number and read a script and sequences of medical terms onto a voicemail, Called to office, talked to shift supervisor for about 15 minutes about my extensive work history, no questions as job was self explanatory.

Interview Questions

• Do you have call center experience?   1 Answer

Sales Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HealthStream (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

They put you through a round robin of interviews between 4 managers. After the 4th interview I was informed that I was only one of 2 people to have received a 4th interview and should hear back within a week. After not hearing back after the initial first week I reached out to one of the hiring managers only to be informed that the position I (along with about 15 other people) interviewed for had not yet been approved by the company. It's been about 3 months since then and the position is still supposedly waiting for approval. Who conducts interviews for a position that doesn't not yet exist? Complete waste of time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HealthStream (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Connected via recruiter, received an interview through a follow-up email, interviewed on-site with two supervisors and had a very pleasant, casual interview experience that allowed me to showcase my strengths.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HealthStream.

Interview

I was called for phone interview a few days after submitting my resume. After that, which I assume was because I didn't completely fail that interview, I was asked to go in to their office for a series of in person interviews a couple days later.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HealthStream.

Interview

They did a role play interview which was very different than I am accustom to. It was great that they were trying to see how I would solve a problem with a current pain point that they have.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach this situation and come up with a solution.   Answer Question