Healthesystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

2 hour interview with various teams in the company. Behavioral and technical questions, mostly on java and Spring. Not scary at all, gave you enough time to answer and helped you if you got stuck anywhere. Good to know the core values

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Quick phone screen followed soon after by an in-person tech interview with over 6 people. A money offer over the phone came back soon after.

The most striking thing about the interview was how easy the questions were. In retrospect, I should have seen it as a warning sign.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me a much more generous offer than I expected, so I took it.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was brief and informative. I got to meet several people on the team, and enjoyed my time with them. The people who interviewed me were very welcoming and warm and gave an accurate review of the open position.

Interview Questions

• How did past experience prepare you for what is needed in this open position?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Two devs and Architecture folks. Basic core Java questions. Listen carefully to the questions and you will figure out the interviewers do not know the basics. They literally said they do not use any frameworks and write everything from scratch. Be prepared for tons of anti patterns and code smells. Java 6 end of life was December 2015! Good luck if you choose to take a position there.

Interview Questions

• What variable type would you use for currency?   1 Answer
    • What do you use static keyword for? Warning, warning, indication they are creating poor code.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthesystems in May 2013.

Interview

Several people interviewed me in nice prompt manner. The interviewers were courteous.Some people were for available after the meeting. In fact the two people who then lost their jobs were also available after their losses of jobs. I also was noted for top publications which showed my skill. I was told the experience and potential is nice.

Interview Questions

• The problem of some talk and how long the job will last for regular status for availability.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The normal procedure and pay was comparable then I was offered a bonus due to my publications and experience.

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Healthesystems in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online on May 7, a few hours after it was posted. The next day, I got a rejection email saying they offered the job to someone else "After undergoing a thoughtful and thorough evaluation process". Less than 24 hours? Really?

Almost two weeks later, the job is still open as of today.

ETL/Ssis Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied via the company website. Was contacted about 45 days later for the initial phone screening. Spoke with the BI manager who was polite and very knowledgeable. The call lasted approximately 30 minutes. Kind of 'read off the list' type of a format. No offer was made due to it being a phone screen with the possibility of being invited back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about change? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Describe a day at work.   Answer Question
    • Name five SSIS tasks. Name three ways to execute an SSIS package. How do you account for errors in a package?   1 Answer
    • What is a configuration file and what do you use it for? Have you ever used an SSIS template? How do you troubleshoot a failed package?   1 Answer
    • How many packages have you worked on during the past year?   Answer Question