Healthesystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthesystems

ETL/Ssis Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied via the company website. Was contacted about 45 days later for the initial phone screening. Spoke with the BI manager who was polite and very knowledgeable. The call lasted approximately 30 minutes. Kind of 'read off the list' type of a format. No offer was made due to it being a phone screen with the possibility of being invited back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about change? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Describe a day at work.   Answer Question
    • Name five SSIS tasks. Name three ways to execute an SSIS package. How do you account for errors in a package?   1 Answer
    • What is a configuration file and what do you use it for? Have you ever used an SSIS template? How do you troubleshoot a failed package?   1 Answer
    • How many packages have you worked on during the past year?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Quick phone screen followed soon after by an in-person tech interview with over 6 people. A money offer over the phone came back soon after.

The most striking thing about the interview was how easy the questions were. In retrospect, I should have seen it as a warning sign.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me a much more generous offer than I expected, so I took it.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthesystems in May 2013.

Interview

Several people interviewed me in nice prompt manner. The interviewers were courteous.Some people were for available after the meeting. In fact the two people who then lost their jobs were also available after their losses of jobs. I also was noted for top publications which showed my skill. I was told the experience and potential is nice.

Interview Questions

• The problem of some talk and how long the job will last for regular status for availability.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The normal procedure and pay was comparable then I was offered a bonus due to my publications and experience.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was brief and informative. I got to meet several people on the team, and enjoyed my time with them. The people who interviewed me were very welcoming and warm and gave an accurate review of the open position.

Interview Questions

• How did past experience prepare you for what is needed in this open position?   Answer Question