Heidelberg Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heidelberg Engineering

Sort:

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heidelberg Engineering (Franklin, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very rushed interview and brief conversation (the only interview in the process - 60 minutes). The suspicious part was that they were in a hurry to make an offer (which I got within 2 hrs after interview). The offer was exactly what I asked and no negotiation. Later I found out that they were rushing to get as many people hired as possible to fill in a gap left by 20+ people whom left the company earlier in the year. A detail which was left un-said during the interview. Also the benefits were completely inadequate. No 401K matching and health insurance policy based on CA state not MA state.

Interview Questions

• When can I start and what is the soonest possible before the end of the year?   1 Answer

Administrative Reception Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Heidelberg Engineering (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

very relaxed but professional. met this company via a temp agency and worked for them briefly. when a full time position came up they remembered my work and requested me for an interview. clear and honest description of what they were looking for helped me understand what was needed.

Interview Questions

• experience with sales reps and customers. overall skill set and assessment of personality   Answer Question