Helmerich & Payne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 1, 2017

1.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Talked to them at a job fair in early September but didn't interview until January. The interview was behavioral based but they start by asking you if you have any questions for them rather than doing this at the end.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember any questions it was over a year ago. Nothing to out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with human resources. Afterwards I will do a in person interview with the Supply Chain group in Tulsa. The company will most likely ask you to fly out and participate in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne.

Interview

The interview process is very formal and relaxing. Interview with a manager and lead, not bad with the interview questions and they make you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company, about yourself and what you can do if you're hire. Just a few technical questions.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Simple interview with two employees who asked very simple and regular interview questions. Also very relaxed, and smooth interview process. They seemed to not communicate the process of the interview as well until I contacted them to ask what was going on.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, they just asked why I wanted to work there and asked about my previous work experience. They made me feel comfortable and they were very inviting

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Floorhand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Odessa, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

There really wasnt one. I was mislead about wage - 3 dollars less, per diem-none, and the location of the work. The drug screen and physical were done in an off site location in mass.

garnder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, basic interview questions. Just go in and relax and be yourself. They want to see if you would be someone they can trust with Utica's landscaping everyday. Overall a great experience , and very enjoyable workplace.

Derricks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

From my experience everybody is related to someone. There is not a formal interview. You must be ready to go when they call.

Negotiation

None

Rouhgneck Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne.

Interview

Saw them at first time at career fair. Asked them about their company, just out of curiosity not expecting an interview. Got the interview, which was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions about classes and leadership positions. Made sure I wasn't afraid to get dirty and work hard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Called the day after the interview to offer me the position

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

short. the manager (15+ years with the company) was a complete joke and didn't even know who the insurance provider was. all in all they were very unprepared and unprofessional