Helmerich & Payne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Helmerich & Payne Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2016

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Helmerich & Payne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne.

Interview

The interview process is very formal and relaxing. Interview with a manager and lead, not bad with the interview questions and they make you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company, about yourself and what you can do if you're hire. Just a few technical questions.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Simple interview with two employees who asked very simple and regular interview questions. Also very relaxed, and smooth interview process. They seemed to not communicate the process of the interview as well until I contacted them to ask what was going on.

Floorhand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Odessa, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

There really wasnt one. I was mislead about wage - 3 dollars less, per diem-none, and the location of the work. The drug screen and physical were done in an off site location in mass.

garnder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy, basic interview questions. Just go in and relax and be yourself. They want to see if you would be someone they can trust with Utica's landscaping everyday. Overall a great experience , and very enjoyable workplace.

Derricks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

From my experience everybody is related to someone. There is not a formal interview. You must be ready to go when they call.

Negotiation

None

Rouhgneck Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne.

Interview

Saw them at first time at career fair. Asked them about their company, just out of curiosity not expecting an interview. Got the interview, which was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions about classes and leadership positions. Made sure I wasn't afraid to get dirty and work hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Called the day after the interview to offer me the position

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Tulsa, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

short. the manager (15+ years with the company) was a complete joke and didn't even know who the insurance provider was. all in all they were very unprepared and unprofessional

Floorhand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Odessa, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Not a whole lot to the process, interviewed with the superintendent then went through a whole crap load of classes (about 3 days worth) Really intensive physical evaluation as well as drug screening. Not intense at all. If they are looking to hire, you'll get hired on the spot. If they aren't hiring, they probably won't even take an application

Negotiation

No real negotiation, they offered more than I expected

CRT Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alice, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helmerich & Payne (Alice, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was short and to the point. Went over safety procedures and policies, Rules and Regulations, and expectations of all employees. Discussed distribution of company vehicle and gas card as well as accomodations when out in the field.

Interview Questions

• If I have liable transportation   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Handed out my resume at career fair at my university. Was later contacted about an interview for an internship position. The interview itself was pretty typical, with typical questions regarding myself, work ethic, and previous employment. Was then contacted later with an offer and to be scheduled for a drug test and physical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer