Hendrick Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hendrick Automotive Group Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.0

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group.

Interview

Multiple levels of interviewing. Less interested in your skills, more interested in your brain washability. Interviewed with many people I didn't even know were affiliated with the end all role.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hope Mills, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Hope Mills, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Found the job on Indeed applied online with resume then was directed to their website to fill out more things. Was contacted by headquarters for an interview, they had to reschedule my interview because scheduling conflicts. It was an easy enough process to follow. However since they just switched to their new system she had no information other then a name. They really didn't ask any questions they spoke more about themselves and how long they were with the company. Overall they experience was pleasant enough

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied for several PT opportunities in the CLT market but never get anywhere with the process. Having diverse experience I'm left wondering if I've been blacklisted at some point in the process. For those that made it through to the interview process what was your employment background? I've got what I thought would be a solid career history that would at minimum get me an interview for a PT opportunity to earn an extra income source. I've tried to reach out to Hendrick associates for feedback and get no where that route either. Thanks for the feedback!

Interview Questions

• Three people check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 as a tip for himself. Each guest got $1 back, so now each guest only paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?   Answer Question

COUNTER SALES Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group.

Interview

Started with a phone call. That was a brief conversation and then was asked to come in for a initial interview with the parts manager. After he felt I was a good fit I was asked to come back and speak with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• What my work ethic and experience was like   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group in March 2017.

Interview

very easy, I was there over an hour just talking to the manager.She made the job sound really great, but turned out to not be great. gave me all the details minus the pay, that was discussed after I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was a breeze. I met with the GM first, then the Sales Manager, then the GM again and was offered a position on the spot. I was very impressed with their goals and vision for the company as well as how employee oriented they are.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest trait that would make you a fit for this position and within this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Overland Park, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

After sitting in the waiting area for 45min passed my scheduled appointment a gentleman from finance came out to greet me and said the managers were to busy. We proceeded to talk about football for a half hour and I left. I have been in the car business for 10 years and this is a sign to run far away. No call or text after

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group.

Interview

I was contacted pretty quickly after I sent in my resume... Went to my first interview and it seemed to go very well. The guy interviewing me asked if I would be interested in any other positions and I said I would be. He told me to come back friday morning to talk to him again. I returned friday morning and he offered me a position as a lot attendant. I told him i would be thrilled to have the job and he told me I would receive an email that afternoon to authorize a background check. Never got an email. I tried calling and emailing yhe dealership and was told by the receptionist she would contact HR. Never heard back. I was however called by salesmen after emailing the site, but they only wanted to sell me a car and had obviously not read the email I sent.

Automotive Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group.

Interview

Interview process was not very difficult. Asked questions about past work experience and background information. Had a phone interview then in person interview. New to sales; they were very helpful in developing sales tactics and teamwork was very important to them. They worked hard to make interview process meaningful and I got a lot out of my time with Hendrick. GREAT TEAM and GREAT ATMOSPHERE

Detailer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Buford, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and simple, they asked if I ever done detailing before. They also asked about my previous jobs and if I was able to learn and compete with other employees.