Hendrick Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group in October 2018.

Interview

It was a an easy process. Overall 3 interviews, phone, 2 walk ins. 2 shadows in between sales and service. They also make you do a typing test before talking to anyone.

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Didn't have an online application, so I went in with my resume and was asked to fill out an application. After filling it out I was interviewed by 2 managers. Then waited for about 20 minutes and interviewed by another manager

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than other sales people?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for the Hendrick Automotive group and asked to come in for a interview. Came in for the interview and was a little different than what I have seen before asked me to do a typing test and timed me had 5 minutes to complete. After that was allowed to Shadow a sales representative for a few minutes. Then taken into the interview with the manager. Asked me the basic questions and said they want me to come back for a second interview with the BDC came in for that interview asked why I want to work for Hendrick and why I am starting at the bottom of the sales position s and explained to him my reason. He explained how they pay and asked if I want the job. Needless to say I expected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group.

Interview

It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Buford, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

very easy, had to wait for about an hour for interview to start, but once it started, it was quick and easy.
    nice environment. nice and clean dealership, friendly people, nice waiting area.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Fairly informal. Wanted to know where I saw myself in the company and what my long term goals were. Stayed for about an hour and a half talking and was offered a position before leaving. Being a very driven individual with a strong work ethic is definitely something they looked at. Skills can be taught, drive is generally something you have or you don't.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Raleigh, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

I had my resume submitted my a friend. I was interviewed by the four "big" bosses of the dealership. The controller, the service manager, the general manager, and the manager of the general manager. Interviews were relatively easy, although the top manager asked some tough questions and put me on the spot. Good for practice.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Very informal. Not many questions asked. Asked what prior experience I have had and what experience I have had in customer service and customer relations. Interview lasted only about 20 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Richmond, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by out of state HR rep to set up interview very shortly after applying. Met with Service Director and had a 45 minute discussion. Less of an interview more of a getting to know each other, it felt very organic like meeting a new friend.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group in September 2017.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, went in to the interview and was given an offer based off my previous automotive experience. Had the opportunity to speak with the Service Advisor Managers to get an more in depth understanding of the position and what it entails.

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hendrick Automotive Group (Apex, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager told me what the job entailed and that I could make a good living. They were looking to hire because they needed to fill empty spaces in their department. The job was offered to me as soon as we were done.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would do well at this job?   1 Answer