Henkel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Whole process took approx a month. I was reffered by current employee. Two weeks later, I was contacted by HR member - phone interview. During the call, I was invited to face to face interview. It went well, easy test, communication in english. I was given more than enough space to ask questions. Two days later, I was invited to second round. Again, managers I met were very pleasant. I received an offer a day later. No negotiation about salary - wasn"t even needed.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Henkel (Stamford, CT).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an on-site interview with mostly upper management, hiring manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your working style?
      Q: Give some examples where you influenced someone and the outcome?
      Q: Why are you interested in Henkel?   Answer Question

Phone Interview Interview

Interview

Recruiter called 10 minutes late. Unable to understand their name. Basically asked all questions that were required on the application that had been submitted previously. Very poor first impression.

Intel Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henkel.

Interview

I had met with a representative with Henkel gave them my resume and emailed a few times. Then I got an email asking for a phone interview. It that lasted an half hour with two people. First questions were basic interview questions, then it got technical. I had one of the last phone interview times, they never got back to me after that but I found out the next business day that they gave the internship to someone else from that person who got it,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • If you are doing undergraduate research , they will ask you questions about that. Why did you choose your lab/person to research under.   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose Henkel?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Henkel.

Interview

This was through the University Career fair. Spoke with one of the recruiters, who asked me multiple scenario based and project based questions. Was later called for another face to face interview. This was a shocking experience, because it seemed like the recruiters had a preconcieved notion about the Industrial Engineering background I came from and seemed like I wouldnt be a good fit for the role. I think they should exclusively mention that they need only chemical engineers. This would safe everyone some time and effort

Interview

Basic interview, nothing too hard or complicated. I heard back from my recruiter in about a week. A lot of their HR is outsourced in the Philippines, so expect a lot of form e-mails.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henkel.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR first. Briefly talking about my experience and a little bit of behavioral questions. Had another phone interview with hiring manager 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me your research experience. (Several related questions based on my response)   Answer Question

Marketing Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Henkel.

Interview

They found me on LinkedIn, invited to apply on the website, and then schedule a phone interview. They asked me a few questions, and one o these were about my Visa. So, even I am authorized to work in the US without sponsorship; the recruiter took me out of the process claiming that Henkel just hires Citizens or Green Card holder. They proudly advertise that are an equal opportunity employer but don't act like.. What a shame!!!

Interview Questions

• What kind of Visa do you have?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Henkel in February 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter (adp, initials C. F.), although I’m currently happily employed by a much newer and innovative brand with a larger territory and amazing benefits/salary. I reached out to the recruiter to let her know not likely for me but I might have some leads for her because of my 10 years in this category and field. She couldn’t give me any information unless I applied, did not know the territory or salary. I was told if I apply, she could talk to me more about details. I was still not interested for myself but linked my LinkedIn to the application process to proceed as she suggested. She immediately reached out and scheduled another phone interview. One hour before interview, the call was cancelled due to scheduling conflicts. I emailed back saying I’m happy to reschedule. The recruiter then sent me an email back saying I wasn’t qualified for the job? Lady, I’m overqualified. I was trying to do you a favor and maybe help out a colleague. So unfortunate they have an unprofessional and frankly unorganized recruiter. I’d love to refer someone I know but not to that recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Was emailed asking to apply based on my LinkedIn profile.   1 Answer

Associate Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkel (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

Six 45 min long interviews, followed by a group task. Questions were intended to understand the thought process and flow of ideas, not necessarily knowledge. Most questions were about previous experiences.
    The group task was not very well designed. Together, all interviewees had to assess the financial performance of a company and suggest improvements. While it relied heavily on collaboration, the presentation did not help candidates highlight how their contribution influenced team decisions. The activity was severely constrained by time, having just 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer seeks your support to resolve equipment issues?   Answer Question