Henkel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Whole process took approx a month. I was reffered by current employee. Two weeks later, I was contacted by HR member - phone interview. During the call, I was invited to face to face interview. It went well, easy test, communication in english. I was given more than enough space to ask questions. Two days later, I was invited to second round. Again, managers I met were very pleasant. I received an offer a day later. No negotiation about salary - wasn"t even needed.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work under stress conditions?   3 Answers

Associate Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkel (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

Six 45 min long interviews, followed by a group task. Questions were intended to understand the thought process and flow of ideas, not necessarily knowledge. Most questions were about previous experiences.
    The group task was not very well designed. Together, all interviewees had to assess the financial performance of a company and suggest improvements. While it relied heavily on collaboration, the presentation did not help candidates highlight how their contribution influenced team decisions. The activity was severely constrained by time, having just 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer seeks your support to resolve equipment issues?   Answer Question

Interview

Basic interview, nothing too hard or complicated. I heard back from my recruiter in about a week. A lot of their HR is outsourced in the Philippines, so expect a lot of form e-mails.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henkel in September 2017.

Interview

Met with a representative at a conference and had a behavioral interview. The interview lasted 30 minutes and asked for responses to be in STAR story format. The interviewer took notes that would then be passed on to the hiring manager.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Henkel (Stamford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard process - I applied online and was contacted by the recruitment team, which was followed by a phone conversation with the brand team. While there were some delays, the recruitment team was excellent about following up and providing feedback in time - which I, as a candidate, truly appreciate.

Interview Questions

• Overview of compliance questions followed by behavioral questions, going over background, each of my roles   Answer Question
    • How would your friends describe you?
      How would you describe yourself?
      Name a time you had a goal which you couldn't complete, how would you do it differently?
      Give an example of a time when you didn't have enough data, how did you handle it?
      Greatest accomplishment so far?
      Describe leadership style, how does it help?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Henkel (Plymouth, MI) in May 2008.

Interview

Interview and hiring was very quick.

Negotiation

Negotiation was done through a contract company.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henkel (Rocky Hill, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

One interview with the project manager. This was my first professional interview and I was not fully prepared for the big questions and answers honestly and candidly. The project manager seemed put off by my naïveté, but admired my genuity. My advice: relax and be genuine. Come info across as false diminishes your chances.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Henkel (High Point, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

interview process was good met with engineer and hr representative. before that I had to wait for the background and education verification to come back. It was a little stressful because the company they used for the background took for ever to finish the screening.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to operate there mixing machines.....   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Henkel.

Interview

This was through the University Career fair. Spoke with one of the recruiters, who asked me multiple scenario based and project based questions. Was later called for another face to face interview. This was a shocking experience, because it seemed like the recruiters had a preconcieved notion about the Industrial Engineering background I came from and seemed like I wouldnt be a good fit for the role. I think they should exclusively mention that they need only chemical engineers. This would safe everyone some time and effort

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henkel (Cary, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for position online. The lab manager contacted by phone 3-4 weeks later to schedule a phone interview for a week later. Phone interview was very relaxed. Went over resume, he asked about my experience found on the resume. Told me there were quite a few applicants and if I was wanted for a second on-site interview, I would be contacted a week. I was called the next day for a second interview that was scheduled for a week later. The onsite interview was very laid back as well. I was given a tour of the lab and facilities, then interviewed by 4 different people, 30 minutes each. The lab manager was my last interviewer. He said I would be told in a week if I got the job. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What types of instrumentation are you most familiar with? Have you ever had an conflicts with a coworker and how was it solved? Why did you choose your college major? Give an example of when you were able to multitask and did you succeed?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Henkel (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Multiple step interview process starting with phone interviews. If you're chosen to move to the next round, you will likely fly in to the office to have multiple in person interviews. In total there are 3-4 rounds.