Henry Schein Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Henry Schein Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.7

Interview

Very Brief. The questions were very general. Basically reviewing my resume and past experience. The interviewer was polite and patient and didn't rush me. It was a very comfortable setting. One of the easier interviews.

Dental Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job on a Friday and by Monday i had a phone interview. The gentleman was very professional and throughout. Even though this job wasn't the right fit for me, i still hope to get on with this company in a different department.

Interview Questions

• what have you done in tour current postion that has improved your proformance?   Answer Question

Exclusive Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Westminster, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Started off asking basic questions about background, interests, etc. Then went into more detailed questions about how big my friend group was and how many new friends I make. Asked if I was comfortable in social environments and if I was ok with meeting new people. All of that went positively. But after asking more about my social life he asked if "I had ever been tested for being an introvert". This was the most unprofessional question I had ever been asked in an interview. I rolled with the punches and was respectful back and after going over my resume some more he said that I would "sink" in this role because I didn't know how to interact with people. I was a Kinesiology major in college and a football captain at my University where I would regularly lead the team using verbal communication. I was almost taken back by his comments and recommend this company to no one. Unless you enjoy being disrespected and belittled, then be my guest. Overall an extremely unprofessional and offensive interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are your hobbies? What can you improve about yourself? List three traits about yourself that your friends might think of you as. ARE YOU AN INTROVERT?   Answer Question

Dental Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Arlington, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview, then the next day, an on site interview . I was asked questions in groups of 3. I wasn't given a clear answer to the salary. I wasn't told if I would be contacted again.

Interview Questions

• About my technical experience more than my dental. Such as: what's the hardest thing that you had to do computer wise?   1 Answer
    • What would you do with an upset customer.   1 Answer

Business Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Melville, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I did a video conference interview - I live 15 min from the main office and I actually did the interview from the recruiters office which is almost across the street from HS. The first interview was with the HR person and then i had to wait almost 45 for the next interview. I was never asked any questions. Reason to not get an offer is not much experience which connection was bad and no real questions were asked!

Exclusives Territory Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast! I liked that. I was working with a recruiter who did an amazing job prepping me for the role. I spoke with three people over the phone for an hour then I had a face to face interview with the manager I would be reporting to and a VP. The interview process was a little daunting. It was very in-depth and they expected you to know a lot about the company and products. We did a role play which was really helpful to perform and get feedback from! I think it was an overall good experience! I just wish I had more time to get the info down.

Interview Questions

• If we asked your friends what your worst qualities were what would they tell us?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein in March 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application. The company had me perform a Predictive Index and Professional Learning Indicator screenings. No one ever contacted me after that point, and the application that had been showing on their application site just vanished. Only after calling did they inform me that they'd changed the job position and were no longer pursuing candidates. Had I not called, I doubt they'd have ever communicated, as they also did not respond to email inquiry.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, other than to fill out the assessments. Not even a phone screen.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast paced, move quickly once it got started. Difficult process though, a lot of situational questions. Started out STAR based then moved to "What would you do?" Interviewer provided feedback on questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• If there was a sign on the door that said no sales rep, but you went in, how would you deal with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein in October 2016.

Interview

I was connected with Henry Schein through my universities Sales Team. The process took 3+ months. Communication was very minimal and spotty on their end. I got an offer and never heard back about the offer letter or location for over a month.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Henry Schein (American Fork, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

first phone call short and to the point but went well. Did not hear anything for weeks, then got an invite to come in. Met with multiple people and all went well. again waited weeks and got an offer substantially lower than current pay. When I mentioned this, the HR person said this is the max we can offer for this position... ummmmmmmmmmm, that's too bad. want quality people, pay commensurate wages to start with, don't spend so many weeks to hire someone, I was not impressed with this timing at all. 8 years of experience in tech support and you can't decide I'm qualified?

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you?
      Tell us about one of the hardest customer support issues you dealt with and how you handled it?
      What products have you supported before?
      What is an IP Address?
      How do you change the default printer on a windows machine?
      A customer is having a difficult time following your directions. To help him, how do you gain access to his computer?
      You are unable to log into your Gmail account. What could be causing this?
      Your customer complains that their computer is running slowly. What do you do?   Answer Question