Henry Schein Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein (United States)

Interview

Took a bit to get through the process. The recruiter was nice in the phone, but it felt impersonal. Did not get past recruiter stage personally, and received a generic rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • General experience questions... nothing too off the wall
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Schein (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

A friendly interviewer discussed my existing qualifications and outlined what is necessary for the role company is seeking to fill, company's adjustments for Covid situation and long term perspective of remote vs office work. The role called for more advanced automation skills that I had at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Zealand

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein (New Zealand)

Interview

Quick and professional, contact by regional HR representative, in-person interview without any unexpected issues, further offer and discussion over the phone, all very professional and worth my time, unfortunately it was not the right position and I did not accept in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Schein (United States) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online. HR contacted me to review my submission, interest and experience; gave me transparency into role, salary and team. One week later: Video call with Hiring Manager reviewing role, my experience and interest, plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Two weeks later: Video calls with various individuals. 3 interviews one day, 3 interviews another day, 1 interview the last day. Questions were standard - review relevant experience, interest, and ask questions. No trick questions or case studies. One week later: Video call with the Hiring Manager, reviewing previous work samples. Two weeks later: Video call with leader of the Hiring Manager. Leader did not seem to understand who I was or what I had done previously, got stuck on a loop. Did not ask standard interview questions. HR and scheduling were responsive and quick to follow up with next steps at all points during the process until then end - After the last interview, I was not contacted regarding expected next steps, or provided any sense of timing for a decision. After a few weeks, I checked and the role was filled and pulled from career site - despite the lengthy process, HR did not provide the courtesy email that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions
  • Review relevant prior experience in marketing.

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein (United States)

Interview

Great Interview process and quick turn around. The manager was very transparent about the role which lead to a confident decision in deciding to work for Henry Schein. Not too difficult of questions and were supportive to those with little to no experience in the health and medical industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

Very quick turnaround time! HR and all the people I met are extremely nice and friendly! I applied online. The entire process took about three weeks with a phone screening and two interviews. I am very impressed by the team. They are very professional, took care of everything along the way and kept me updated with emails and phone calls. Can't ask for a better experience from start to finish. The HR and hiring manager are AWESOME!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Greenville, SC) in Oct 2020

Interview

Initial phone call to setup interview was pleasant. The interview itself was misleading. They asked questions about general Windows and Gmail troubleshooting but the position did none of that. I feel they misrepresented the position as an IT position when it was truly an inbound call center job. hey also said they would make a decision within a week of the interview and it was six weeks before I was received an offer

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond if your supervisor wanted something done a certain way but you didn't agree?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Schein (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied for the position and within 1 day I was contacted by the Sr. Recruiter. The call was scheduled for 15 minutes and the recruiter flew through Henry Scheins' background. I was asked about my background and the recruiter stated, "oh, I think you have more of a generalist background". Overall, the call was very rushed and it seemed like the recruiter did not care to answer any questions nor did she give me an opportunity to ask questions in detail. She did not have any details about the position except for "the hiring manager is look for a very analytical person". As a recruiter and a first impression of Henry Schein, even if you are under a 'time crunch' have more insight into the position, respect each other's time, and don't make remarks or judge the candidate's background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Henry Schein (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Well organized, couldn’t have asked for better interview. Very thorough and easy to speak with. Very intriguing company. Would like to work there. Possibly down the road. Everyone was great to speak with.

Interview Questions
  • What are your values for a company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Henry Schein (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone interview with outside recruiter then phone interview with inside recruiter/HR. Then there was a phone interview with hiring manager, then zoom interview with hiring manager, then zoom interview with regional director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews