KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Henry Schein Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 179 of over 179 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Henry Schein

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein

Interview

Straightforward questions pertaining to the role. Questions to see how the fit would be with the team. They feel the role is about balance within the team as much as ability to perform the job.

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan on being able to help the customers?
    Answer Question

Henry Schein

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein

Interview

Applied online. 1st is a phone screening interview to get to know you better 2nd is a panel interview onsite 3rd is interview w/ operations manager also onsite 4th interview w/ director on phone Said i will hear from them w/in a week but didn’t receive any notification regarding my application status ever since. Kinda annoying.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty much standard interview questions and some scenario. Worse is interview w/ the director, it is really kinda confusing he is not a technical person but will ask for technical questions but won’t accept technical answers

Henry Schein

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Henry Schein in Apr 2022

Interview

It went well. I had an initial interview that was followed up with a 2nd interview with a project team lead. She asked about my work experience asking questions related to the position that I was applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henry Schein

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein in Apr 2022

Interview

(This was with Henry Schein One) Phone screening with recruiter- said if any of the teams were interested based on his notes I would hear back. A team requested to set up an interview- almost two weeks after the recruiter call. Had a zoom interview with the team, the recruiter was present but the team lead was missing. The interview was very disorganized and they didn't have questions prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henry Schein

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Henry Schein in Mar 2022

Interview

A focused and brief HR interview using MS Teams. Be sure to download teams otherwise the video will not work. The interviewer was professional and created a positive atmosphere. Questions related to the specific needs of the job I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your work experience as it relates to the job you are interviewing for.

Henry Schein

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein

Interview

Foi uma entrevista super legal, a gestora soube falar muito bem da empresa e da oportunidade e me deixou super confortável durante toda a entrevista, ela quis saber mais sobre os meus lazeres, conversamos sobre a minha carreira profissional…

Interview Questions
  • Quais eram as minhas experiências, o porque eu estava buscando uma nova oportunidade, o que eu poderia agregar para essa vaga…

Henry Schein

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Henry Schein in Mar 2022

Interview

Round one call with the recruiter Round two video call with the hiring manager Round three video call with two designers which includes a portfolio presentation and whiteboard design challenge. They should have given me more time since 90 minutes was not enough for the last interview. They did not give me any time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter asked me why did you leave your last job after every other question. The hiring manager asked me about my past experience. The two designers interrogated me for almost one hour. She asked me a bunch of hypothetical questions. Some the questions were not applicable and felt like trick questions.

Henry Schein

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Henry Schein

Interview

It was cool. I spoke with the recruiter and he was very helpful. After some initial questions, I was put into the next steps for a second interview. I got a call for the second interview from the regional manager for the position. It was about 45 minutes long and basically explained the company and responsibilities within the role. After that I was told I would be getting a call from the service lead for the area and that lasted for like 5 minutes. Didnt get a callback or any indication that I got the job or was rejected. Kind of annoying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Henry Schein

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein

Interview

Quick process and very informed along the way. Felt like I was supported by the HR manager who really wanted me to succeed. Unfortunately the company just wasn’t a good fit for my long term goals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara, ON

Application

I interviewed at Henry Schein (Niagara, ON)

Interview

Good and focus on your personality, Good work place u can work freelance and good environment to work,No need of fear in interview,Go with honesty and calm minded,you will get a job easily

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 179 Interviews

Henry Schein Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Henry Schein as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing Associate and Field Sales Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Representative and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Henry Schein takes an average of 29 days when considering 162 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Exclusive Product Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Field Sales Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 55 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Henry Schein according to 162 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.20%