Heritage Bank (WA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Heritage Bank (WA) Interview Questions

Interviews at Heritage Bank (WA)

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA).

Interview

Simple phone interview with all of the standard questions. Easy going questions with a personable manager. The process, if I move forward, was laid out very clearly for me. The next step would be a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I sent out a resume after seeing the job posting on craigslist. A few days later I got a call back and they asked me if I had a few minutes available for a phone interview. After some pretty easy questions basically asking about my experience in customer service and cash handling, the branch manager asked me when I was available to come in for an in person interview. They were very accommodating and flexible with my current work schedule. In the in person interview, the branch manager and assistant manager interviewed me in one room, where they read questions off a sheet of paper. After a week they offered me a part time position as they had offered the full time position to someone else with a degree in accounting. Waited a week for my background check to clear and then got the job

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you dealt with a customer that was upset and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Payment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Had a very easy phone interview that asked a series of questions about my past work experience. The interview lasted roughly 30 minutes. They were basic questions, such as what is your greatest strength/weakness. What did you do at your previous job, etc.

Interview Questions

• What would your past supervisors say about your performance?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) (Phoneton, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

Simple General discussion ..... About the Work .. .... .... and they given demo How to process like.... its automatic time bond process......... ...... ....... ..... ...

Central Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) (San Jose, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed with onsite One-on-one with hiring manager. Generic back operations related questions. This was for an experience back operations position and my previous experience worked out well in my favor.

Interview Questions

Heritage Bank (WA) Response

Mar 21, 2016 – Electronic Marketing Coordinator

We think you are referring to a different Heritage Bank, we do business in the Pacific Northwest in WA and OR.

Green Truck Financial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) (Bellingham, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview which was supposed to be 15 minutes but ended up lasting about 40 minutes. Had a second interview, which went extremely well, but again was quite long, almost 2 hours. Very conversational. More or less, I was the one asking most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) (Lakewood, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Brief discussion of the duties required and expectations, Compensation discussion and questions about previous experience. Initial interview is with team lead then secondary interview with VP. Overall it was very typical of any mortgage company or bank hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous performance and experience in the industry. Describe types of loans you are familiar with and success in closing them. Team lead asked about times I have handled files that went sideways and organizational methods to keep on top of a heavy pipeline.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) in June 2019.

Interview

Standard interview, just prepare and you will do fine. Most questions are based off of customer service and previous experiences you've had. Any past experience in finance is a plus. If you have a college degree, even better.

Middle-office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) (Geneva (Switzerland)) in May 2010.

Interview

4 interviews

Interview Questions

Heritage Bank (WA) Response

Mar 21, 2016 – Electronic Marketing Coordinator

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Heritage Bank (WA) (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview was very tohrough and informative. It tells what the goals and objective of the bank is all a bout and seems to make sure one is a best match for the job and is willing to align with the objectives of the bnak