Herschend Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Herschend Entertainment

Aerial Sky Tram Cable Car Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Herschend Entertainment in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with attraction manager in a tiny office. I revealed by disability to the manager, along with my work history and commitment that my disability is not a factor in my ability to perform the required tasks..... I also had in-depth experience with the history and technical aspects of the attraction, which benefited my qualifications to operate the ride. Weeks passed and nothing was received, regarding the update of my candidacy. When I finally tracked down a HR rep, I was told that the position had been filled.Because all State operated and local government records are disclosed under the GA Sunshine Laws, I asked the HR rep for a copy of the selected candidate's resume that had accepted the park's offer to operate this attraction. The Herschend Family Executive board finally responded, after I tapped my local State House district representative, stating that they were 'exempt' from disclosing any records publicly, though Stone Mountain Park is a state-owned, tax-payer constructed park managed by a non-profit committee of former statesmen that negotiate the contract with HFE.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of heights?   1 Answer

IT BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Herschend Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with an in person follow-up at their offices. They brought in a number of business partners from different divisions to meet and speak with which was very engaging and informative.

The HR person was very hands off and let the business manage the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Lot of situation based discussion, "how would you engage person X", react to situation X   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pigeon Forge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Herschend Entertainment (Pigeon Forge, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online for an open position and was contacted for an in-person interview. When I met the hiring manager, it was clear that the company's operations were out of date, the office was cluttered - it did not give a professional impression. They had no real direction but were just trying to meet needs.

Interview Questions

• When I asked about their technology, the hiring manager indicated that there was no structure for the service center and no plans to invest or improve technology or personnel. I was left with a feeling that they were a reactionary environment with no support for any future development.   Answer Question