Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2018

2.9

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview . First they said it would be Skype interview and it was cancelled two times due to the problems on their side. Next Skype interview was changed to phone interview and the location mentioned in the JD is different to what was discussed in interview

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

There were two online mcq rounds. First round is with basic java programming and second was with Spring, Hibernate and Webservices. Following that a technical F2F round. After that there was a telephonic technical discussion. And I got a call from HR to discuss the salary package.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading, inheritance, oops concepts, Webservices, spring architecture, memory leaks   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Annandale, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

first I took online test about Java, Spring and Hibernate. after that I had Skype interview about technical workflow questions on the Spring web app development life cycle. It includes some conflagration details of AOP, security, hibernate. Hibernate annotations have also been asked.
    there were Java exception Handling questions and Also Java 8 new features.

Interview Questions

• use of lazy and eager loading in spring   1 Answer

Bad HR managment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had telephonic round. Current software developer callled had no skills for interview.

I told that I don't know SQL still he was asking questions on SQL

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Interview

Describing for freshers
    1. Aptitude test involving math, English and general knowledge questions
    2. Group discussion round
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR interview

Fairly long process for a day but they provided the results within a day

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific
      mostly basic coding queations and exercises e.g. logic to find smallest of 3 numbers   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in February 2014.

Interview

Average interview process. Company is only worried about the client and their money .They don't care much about resource grievances and requests. Work environment is not creative friendly. Worried only about meeting numbers.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process went well...first there was a phone interview followed by onsite interview. The phone interview had mostly technical questions and the onsitei also had three rounds first was a screening with technical questions then there was a round with behavioural questions the third round was simple and straightforward final round where there were questions related to visa salary expectation etc. Overall the difficulty was manageable

Interview Questions

• Core java questions J2EE questions and some behavioural   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was done in 3 phases:
    1 Recruiter asked about years of experience and availability as well as my interests on the IT area
    2 Account Head asked about experience and generic background questions
    3 Manager on-site asked about skill set questions

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Interview

They do interview questions. In person, you will have to code either VB Script or some SQL commands on paper. Then there is a written exam after that with Unix commands.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

2 rounds- One Technical. Second - Client Interview.
    Mostly if you're in second stage, you will be through.
    Client just ask 1 question. Mostly questions covered in technical round.
    Only Technical questions- that too if you know someone already, they will get question and ask accordingly. If you're referred by, interview process is easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself. Technical questions.. Butter up the manager. Please- thank you - don't laugh at manager's communication skills.   Answer Question