High Point University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

High Point University Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.8

Student Success Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at High Point University.

Interview

Phone interview with the associate dean and two other student success coaches. It was very short and it was pulling teeth to get them to talk. Seemed very unresponsive and asked basic questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at High Point University.

Interview

Phone interview first. Hours later received an email that they would like move forward and have me come on campus. Came on campus, met one on one with people in the department, also went to lunch where the talk was casual but there was definitely a little bit of interviewing going on. I was there including with lunch for like 2.5hours.

Interview Questions

• They asked how my prior experience would help me in the position I was applying for. They also asked about my organizational skills.   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Sports Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at High Point University (High Point, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted an online application. A week later I was schedule for a phone interview for later that week. A few days after my phone interview they called me to come in for an in person interview. I then flew in for an interview. I flew in one evening had an interview over dinner with tours of campus. The next morning I began the full day of interviews. I had a combination of one on one interviews and group interview. Five days later I was called and was offered the job.

Resident Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at High Point University in June 2014.

Interview

Rather simple, they valled and asked basic questions. They told me I would hear back from them in a few weeks and I never did. I called them back to check and they said the same thing and I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• They asked about common issues and how to over come them.   Answer Question

Resident Director Interview

Interview

I did a phone interview and in person interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience culture, supervision, first responder skills   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at High Point University (High Point, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail to schedule an on campus interview. I did and found the campus easy to navigate and good parking near the interview building. I participated in a group interview first and then a one-on-one with the department manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly based on the fact that I was overqualified for the position. I explained why I was looking for a lower level position, but the questioning continued.   Answer Question

Facility Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at High Point University in October 2013.

Interview

Go in they hire anyone, if they have and opening they will do anything in their power to fill it, Not many hours to go around, way too many people working there to actually get paid.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Dispatcher/Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at High Point University in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was a simple one. We went through quick testing & answering sections. The interview staff were friendly but firm.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions to me they were pretty standard for the department.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at High Point University (High Point, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

My interview was a simple, quick phone interview to see how well I fit with High Point and to see my interest. They asked me questions about why I was applying for this position, how well I could perform the job functions, and about past experiences within previous jobs. It was very simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying to be a Resident Director? How does this fit within your long-term goals?   Answer Question
    • What job functions will you have the most difficulty with?   Answer Question
    • What previous boss did you enjoy working for the most? Why?   Answer Question

Student Life Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at High Point University (High Point, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Got asked what animal I would be. Interviewer did not even know anything about position I was applying for.