HighRadius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighRadius Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

3.2

Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview

It was quick and easy, but some of the questions they ask were out of the norm. Asked about my high school days, what jobs I held in high school. I felt like the interviewer was just not the right person to interview people.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of the following:

1. Applied online after a recruiter reached out to me
    2. Did a quick questionnaire
    3. A technical assessment
    4. Interview over the phone
    5. 2 Onsite interviews

Overall, I have to say this company is extremely unprofessional. One of the interviewers repeatedly asked me about my background as a Pakistani, asking if I still had family there and as I said no and that my entire family was in Houston but my mother was visiting, he responded with "so then you do still have family there" (not really sure what relevance this has to my skills and the job opportunity). Nonetheless, I was told I'd get an answer back regarding the decision (good or bad) on Monday - interview was on Friday. After not hearing back for a week I sent a few follow up emails and gave the Senior Recruiter aka Head of Talent Acquisition a call and he again said that he would get back to my by end of day Monday. Again, I did not hear back for a week, on my final attempt to understand what the hold up was I gave the recruiter one more call asking for any feedback and letting him know I has another offer on the table, he asked for more time just till end of day. Less than 30 minutes later I received an email that read "Sorry, we're going to pass at this time." That was it.

As someone who is currently employed for a big 4 consulting company, I'm glad I didn't have much riding on this opportunity. Word of advice to fellow interviewee, don't expect professionalism and organization. HighRadius does a great job trying to make it seem like they have everything together boasting about $50 million in funding but as a new company, they have no idea what they are doing!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • You have a client that has come to you with a new requirement and you are already behind. Your developer gets sick and is out. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

After mailing my resume, the VP mailed me a link to complete an online assessment. This was followed by a Skype interview where I was asked questions about my background, my strengths, weaknesses. I was asked to describe a difficult situation I faced and how I got out of it. Then, there were a couple of estimation and case study questions. It was an hour long interview at the end of which I was told they would get back to me regarding the interview results the following week. I got selected for the final round at HighRadius office in Houston, TX. There were around 13-15 people (all Indians) called from various universities around USA. Around 4-5 were finally selected. There were 3 sets of interviews (not 3 rounds). The first one was similar to the Skype in the questions. We were also asked to make a short presentation on a topic given beforehand, and presented it in the first interview. In the second interview, we were asked what we would do when placed in different situations while facing a client. The third interview was an informal talk with the VP himself. Overall I had a very good experience interacting with the employees and other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• If there was a community where people kept giving birth until they had a boy child, what would be the ratio of girls to boys over a certain period of time?   Answer Question
    • Estimation: How many cricket bats are sold in India in one year?   Answer Question
    • Case Study: If you were to design a phone for blind people, what features would you incorporate into the phone?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview

Process consists of two or three interview rounds, including phone interview. First your logical thinking will be tested. Secondly your confidence and communication skills are tested.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can you fit in one bus?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially, got an email for phone interview on a Monday, the HR did not call which did not give a positive impression firstly. I had to call after waiting for 3 hours where he pushed the interview the next day. On the next day, began with few usual behavioral questions. Why this course, why this college, etc. Then also asked about family background. He finally asked few puzzles. I strongly believe preparing a few puzzles beforehand would help a long way.

Interview Questions

• 1. How many tennis balls fit in a school bus?
      2. How many baseball bats are needed to be produced in the US?
      3. Why choose SAP analyst when you are in a different field?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Company recruits via LinkedIn, Monster and also uses recruiters. They look for experience in software and with a strong track record as well as education. They typically interview cross functionally, so you often meet people from other parts of the business. Onsite and usually multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Often specific questions about what you would do if hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got a good offer so not much negotiation, but they did sweeten the deal some.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HighRadius (Patna, Bihar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Patna, Bihar) in April 2017.

online mcq aptitute test, initial questions were tough. dont waste time , skip if u r not able to solve the question in reasonable time.
    3 peoples were recruited directly without written test on the basis of recommendation from the persons who were being interviewed, as they asked them to tell names of top 3 coders from your batch.
    for candidates who reached to interview process after clearing written test, they were…

Interview Questions

• two coding questions to write on paper for recommended candidates.
      1. print circular linked list
      2. print Possible Decodings of a given Digit Sequence .   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process had many Rounds. Starting from the Written to Telephonic to Onspot. The Interview process basically focused on getting the right candidate for a particular role and the Interview was completely Knowledge-based.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Patna, Bihar (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

2 round interview some technical question and mainly hr questions . i was not able to get the process that how they are selecting what they are looking for . even some people got selected they don't able to know why they got selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview Process and treating candidates during interview is good. They concentrate on highly qualified employees and filters a lot. Hence it is better to prepare well before going to interview.