HighRadius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HighRadius Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

After mailing my resume, the VP mailed me a link to complete an online assessment. This was followed by a Skype interview where I was asked questions about my background, my strengths, weaknesses. I was asked to describe a difficult situation I faced and how I got out of it. Then, there were a couple of estimation and case study questions. It was an hour long interview at the end of which I was told they would get back to me regarding the interview results the following week. I got selected for the final round at HighRadius office in Houston, TX. There were around 13-15 people (all Indians) called from various universities around USA. Around 4-5 were finally selected. There were 3 sets of interviews (not 3 rounds). The first one was similar to the Skype in the questions. We were also asked to make a short presentation on a topic given beforehand, and presented it in the first interview. In the second interview, we were asked what we would do when placed in different situations while facing a client. The third interview was an informal talk with the VP himself. Overall I had a very good experience interacting with the employees and other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• If there was a community where people kept giving birth until they had a boy child, what would be the ratio of girls to boys over a certain period of time?   Answer Question
    • Estimation: How many cricket bats are sold in India in one year?   Answer Question
    • Case Study: If you were to design a phone for blind people, what features would you incorporate into the phone?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview

Process consists of two or three interview rounds, including phone interview. First your logical thinking will be tested. Secondly your confidence and communication skills are tested.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can you fit in one bus?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially, got an email for phone interview on a Monday, the HR did not call which did not give a positive impression firstly. I had to call after waiting for 3 hours where he pushed the interview the next day. On the next day, began with few usual behavioral questions. Why this course, why this college, etc. Then also asked about family background. He finally asked few puzzles. I strongly believe preparing a few puzzles beforehand would help a long way.

Interview Questions

• 1. How many tennis balls fit in a school bus?
      2. How many baseball bats are needed to be produced in the US?
      3. Why choose SAP analyst when you are in a different field?
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Company recruits via LinkedIn, Monster and also uses recruiters. They look for experience in software and with a strong track record as well as education. They typically interview cross functionally, so you often meet people from other parts of the business. Onsite and usually multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Often specific questions about what you would do if hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got a good offer so not much negotiation, but they did sweeten the deal some.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Patna, Bihar (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

2 round interview some technical question and mainly hr questions . i was not able to get the process that how they are selecting what they are looking for . even some people got selected they don't able to know why they got selected.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview Process and treating candidates during interview is good. They concentrate on highly qualified employees and filters a lot. Hence it is better to prepare well before going to interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HighRadius in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was good and well structured. the recruitment process was innovative and the officials also made the proceedings very comfortable. It is considered to be one of the best recruitment drives around these parts

Interview Questions

• divide 1 bar to make 7 equal payments. only 2 breaks allowed   Answer Question

Negotiation

open to negotiation

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HighRadius in November 2016.

Interview

The first round consists of an online test which involved various sections like Aptitude, Critical Reasoning and Technical questions related to Data Structures and Programming. The second round was a pen and paper round in which we were asked only three questions. We were given a time of 1 hour to complete the questions. The first question was to estimate the number of Love marriages happening in India per year. We had to give as detailed solution as possible by taking all the factors into consideration that we could think of. The second question was a mathematical question on Algebra. The third question was a coding question in which we were asked to write the code to reverse the words in a sentence in any programming language of our choice. The next round was the interview round in which we were asked questions bases on the answers given in the pen and paper round and some general HR questions and puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Write the code to reverse the string given below.
      "A peg a day keeps the doctor away."
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HighRadius (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Initially conducted online test then they have sent a problem statement to provide a pseudo code. Then called for F2F interview. First two rounds were technical then third round with MD. Questions were related to pseudo code, given an array find all occurrences of numbers, tell me about your project. over all technical rounds were good. They keep saying again and again it is very hectic work culture here, work on weekends also, no work from home. If they need technical sound and hardworking employee i don't know why they have MD round where he google questions and asks high level questions and being rude when asked about questions like work from home. Not a very good looking company to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to pseudo code,
      Given an array find all occurrences of numbers,
      Tell me about your project.
      Why you want to shift?
      Typical java questions.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HighRadius (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first i was asked to take online test and write the pseudocode for the given problem statement.
    later the face2face round for logical questions
    technical discussion with the manager
    final round with the associate director.