Hindalco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.4

Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hindalco (Jacksonville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I had to add the manager to my contacts on yahoo messenger. Once he added me, we had the online interview. He asked me very important questions that showed him whether or not I would be a good candidate for his company and job offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked several relevant questions about my knowledge and experience in this field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process. He asked me questions and then hired me.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hindalco.

Interview

Easy process. On campus. Technical and HR round. Technical mostly on college education and knowing that you are aware how the industries work. HR is like what did you learn from 3 Idiot movie. Every inovative questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

GET Metallurgy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindalco (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Aptitude, GD-PI
    At COEP
    For mech, elec, meta Btech students
    Aptitude was conducted by AMCAT
    It was easy
    But they selected only 7 out of 26 meta students from apti
    GD was based on a current topic
    PI was first all technical-about Al, Cu, extrusion, rolling
    Then HR round

Interview Questions

• tell all u know about Al
      tell all steps to get pure Al from ore.
      How to increase production and consumption of Al
      Manufacturing routes of Al products
      How to strengthen Al

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindalco (Varanasi (India)).

Interview

First of all, there was a paper which we did and then there was Gd followed by a question paper and than interview with 2 technical and one HR.we get joining date for July where they verified our documents

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hindalco (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

They have carried out only telephonic interview and asked very few technical questions about fertilizer. It was basicaly depend upon how technical knowledge do you have about your graduation study.

Interview Questions

• Types of fertilizr, Basics terms of soil science, Fertilizer dose of native area.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindalco.

Interview

Round 1 : APTI -- Consists of questions related to apti, core
    Round 2 : Group discussion
    Round 3 : HR interview -- deciding round
    Round 4 : Technical interview -- they'll ask u basic questions related to core

Interview Questions

• how will u manage multi tasking?
      what are diff types of electrical measuring instruments??
      etc...
      Answer Question

Negotiation

It's a campus placement drive. No negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindalco (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Consisted of basic apti questions, group discussion and personal interview. Panel consisted of 3 members from technical field and 1 from HR group. GD topics were given and they were easy.

Interview Questions

• Questions from CV and Basic questions from metallurgy.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindalco in January 2016.

Interview

1.Aptitude Test(amcat)
    2.Group Discussion
    3.Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview
    The company was particularly interested in students who had done extracurricular activities, have basic knowledge of metallurgy and can communicate well with the workers on shop floor.

Interview Questions

• For Metallurgy and Materials Engineering(technical)
      1.Stress-strain curve
      2.Powder Metallurgy
      3.Heat Treatment
      4.Rolling Process
      5.How to measure Heat Affected Zone
      6.Effect of various alloy additions in Steel Making

Senior Engineer, Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sambalpur, Odisha (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hindalco (Sambalpur, Odisha (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. In first round of interview, they ask technical question related to field & some HR question. It took about 40 mins. Second round was with R&D head. It also took around 30 mins. Deep technical question & then question related to my projects, internship & work experience. Third round was with Chief unit officer. He asked basic HR question.

Interview Questions

• Why u want to join Hindalco from a very good company in which you are currently working. How can I convinced that you will not leave my company after 3 years or less??   Answer Question

Teritory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hindalco (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV through a friend. It is better to go through a consultant if you are experienced. First round with immediate Seniors. Second round with SBU Heads and third with HR.