Hire Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Duluth, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I should have seen the red flags before I went. Hire Dynamics recruiter called me about a contract recruiter position she had, and asked for us to meet. When I get there the next day, there was an assemly line of candidates for all types of positions. It looked more like a welfare line. I was confused by doing paperwork, personality tests, and even a drug test before even speaking with anyone. Very shady!!! This is fine if you have accepted a position, but they hadn't even spoken to me in person about the position. After about an hour I met with the recruiter for about 5 minutes. She said she'd present my information to her client, and get back to me. She told me the position was urgent. Next week, she never called me. I left her a message, and sent an email. She finally responded to an email and said - didn't you get my email (which she never sent). They hired someone else. Since I am a recruiter, I know how things are supposed to work, and this isn't it.

Interview Questions

• On personality test - would you ever hit anyone if you got mad at them at work?   5 Answers

On-Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Duluth, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Four different interviews with four different people asking the exact same questions and lying about what they do and pretending to have morals. They have none. They are constantly gossiping and if you're not in the in crowd, they will get rid of you. Don't believe the lies about morals and integrity. They aren't worth it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit here at Hire Dynamics?   1 Answer

On-Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Duluth, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

You are called by a internal recruiter. Have interview over phone, then you are scheduled with a whole list of people. It took almost a month for them to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been an on-site manager and what did you like about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A bit lengthy but overall It was good to meet them all. It gives you a better understanding of who you may work with.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Duluth, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was ask to sit next to a computer and do assignment for the position I was applying for and I was asked to take a drug test later after the assignment i later filled out some documents and when I got done I was ask to take a picture and where to report for my new job

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Jefferson, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I took a terrorist test and drug test and they ask questions if the hours and pay rate was okay. They talked to me about attendance policy. The point system. They also told me to be present 5 minutes before.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Jefferson, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Walked in the office and was greeted by front desk person. I had already filled out application online the day before. She asked for my IDs for a copy and directed me to the restroom to complete drug test. once that was completed she had to speak to a recruiter where i told her what positions i was looking for. Called me that same afternoon to offer me a forklift position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work do i enjoy doing   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

This is a long process. You will meet up to 5 people. Most interviews will seem more like a conversation with a friend. Go to the interview dressed to the 9's to look your best, This is very important with this company. Make sure you are extroverted and show a lot of personality.

Interview Questions

• Who is your best friend and what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was long but it was necessary in order to create/develop this position & my job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• In teamwork situations, what was your usual role & responsibilities? What made you stand out from the rest?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where you faced a problem at your place of work. How did you handle it & overcome it?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics in June 2016.

Interview

I went for an interview with Ms. Constanza and she was great! She was polite, professional and caring. We went over my skills and my goals, she was very thoughtful of my situation and treated me with a lot of respect.

Interview Questions

• Sadly my profile was not a good fit for the position but I will highly recommend interviewing with Hire Dynamics. Specially with Ms. Constanza.   Answer Question

Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hire Dynamics (McDonough, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Upon registering online, I was called the following day to set up a interview by Patti Morris. On the day of my interview, I entered Hire Dynamics and was welcomed by the staff in a kindly manner. I was then asked my name by one of the staff members and promptly asked to fill out a brief work history and to submit to a drug screen. Afterwords I was interviewed and asked a series of questions about myself, work history, education, criminal background. Lastly, I was asked what field I'm looking to work in and Patti told me what jobs they have available immediately.

Interview Questions

• How soon am I looking to start work   1 Answer