Hoar Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hoar Construction

Sort:

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hoar Construction (Gainesville, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

we met at a job site. I briefly described myself and we spoke about the position I was interviewing for. The interview was very straight forward and did not take very long at all.

Interview Questions

• describe your background and why your qualified for the position.   Answer Question

Carpenter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoar Construction.

Interview

It was very comfortable. They were very friendly and made the interview seem like it was a pretty comfortable setting. They were nice and seemed like a nice company to work for. Very friendly and wanted to see every one in the company succeed and do well. They were helpful and help me to understand more about what the job was about.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hoar Construction (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable and informative, a lot of questions about past employment. A lot of history on the company, where they have offices now and future goals. What the job entails and if I was comfortable with the duties. Be a woman if I had concerns working with a prominent male Workforce.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hoar Construction (Houston, TX).

Interview

5 step. Informative and structured. You knew specifically what was being asked but not in the "hot seat" so to say. Very respectful, upfront, and honest. Not uptight at all and left plenty of time for my own questions.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation where I had made a mistake and it needed to be fixed immediately.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hoar Construction (College Station, TX).

Interview

it is a post-career fair interview. I have been talking with the hr for 30 mins. She asked several general questions, not technical questions, and then asked me to keep in contact via email afterwards. They will make a decision in two weeks