Hobart Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.6

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hobart Service (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Phone set up interview > In person interview with the office manager and the Tech manager > drug test > background check > wait 2 weeks before i get my hire date.

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hobart Service in August 2017.

Interview

Probably one of the worst interview processes I have ever endured. Four interviews for one position:

First interview was a phone interview. No complaints.

Second interview was also a phone interview with one of the supervisors. It was a decent interview, but she was unable to answer some of my questions, which I thought were legitimate questions given the nature of the position.

Third interview was a phone interview with another representative of the company. It mirrored that of the first and second interview.

The fourth interview (where I had the most problems) was with a member of the legal team. The interviewer was very vague in her questioning and required further clarity in her questions. In addition, I tried to be as detailed as possible and make sure that I was answering the question that she asked, but I don't think she understood the question she asked. She kept following up each question with a question that was asked and answered in a previous interview (in which my answer did not change). Overall- this interview was definitely not a productive interview and I do not think this interviewer should be allowed to interview others in the future.

For one position, if it requires more than 2-3 interviews, then it makes me question the respect that this company has for my time. The entire process took almost 2 months. If I need to interview with multiple people, it needs to be in one day with everyone present so that the same questions are not being asked and answered in every interview.

Assistant Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobart Service (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional. They where two persons, the Manager and the HR, They knew to create a comfortable conversation, asking all they needed but in a very kind way. In my opinion they were experienced people knowing their business. The company building was nice but very discrete. They had a lot of questions, but they answered all my questions too

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hobart Service in January 2017.

Interview

Interview Process:
    Step 1. Phone Screening, general questions on my background and information on the position and salary range.
    Step 2. Face-2-Face interview. Meet with Regional Director and District Manager. Interview lasted a little more than 2 hours.
    Step 3. Phone Interview w/District Sales Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, I was happy with the offer and bonus structure as well as the benefit package and perks.

Windows Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hobart Service (Troy, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

Walking in the environment is casual professional. Training was being conducted inside a room with glass doors. The room where an applicant is directed has low coffee tables making it hard to complete an application. A clipboard needs to be provided. Interviewed with manager and a subordinate. The manager was laid back with over 25 years at the company. The second interviewer had been there less than five years. Neither brought any formalized questions on paper. They are looking for people of integrity, willingness to learn and flexibility.

Interview Questions

• What was a project that you worked on that had disasterous results?   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hobart Service (Troy, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Having met specific job requirements related to industry and marketing background, I was interviewed by the external recruiter and recommended for a follow-on interview by Hobart recruitment director for commercial washers. The following week I had a phone interview with the recruitment director. The director was highly organized and knowledgeable about the division, opportunity, and company. I was very impressed with the company's thoughtful but also aggressive approach to employee and business development.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the greatest challenges in the washer industry?   1 Answer

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hobart Service (Peterborough, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I handed in my curriculum vitae to an agency, they informed me that there was a role available as a credit controller at Hobart Services. I then had a trial day where they wanted to see how I would fit in with the team and if I would enjoy the role.