Hoffman Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hoffman Corporation

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hoffman Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

One interview by a mid level manager. I had knowledge of Hoffman Corp as well as the manager I interviewed with. Working for the A&E on their project I took a vested interest in making sure the Hoffman Superintendents/Sub Superintendents had everything they need to keep moving. my interview process was brief, but they had already decided to hire me at that time.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in management   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hoffman Corporation (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went to the office for an internship. First I talked with a lady in front desk for few minute. Then I talked with two other person as they joined late since they were in meeting. I guess one person was a senior employer who asks the questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to accomplish through this internship experience   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hoffman Corporation in June 2008.

Interview

Interview went smoothly. Everyone there was very professional. Would recommend to anyone to apply. Was not in my best interest however. Was working on a career change in a different field and had this as an option. To anyone looking for a decent salary and benefits this is a good opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you failed   1 Answer

Not the right timing