Hogan Transportation Companies Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

Other20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hogan Transportation Companies

Hogan Transportation Companies

Application

I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies

Interview

Phone Interview with Human Resources, was actually very long (1hour) interviewer was very critical of past experiences and was not very positive on phone. I have 8-10 years of sales experience but not in trucking, did not seem open to educating a gifted seller to their company.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you see yourself if 5 years with Hogan?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Wilsonville, OR)

Interview

Applied and system generated a link to fill out 10 years of data and history. I’m qualified with valid and clean license. Including previous car hauling experience. Recruiting reached out to ask If I was interested (found my resume online) I explained I’ve applied and I’m waiting for a response. Never heard anything at all. Been months now. Oh well, your loss.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hogan Transportation Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies

Interview

Applied online and was sent an offer via email. Sent an email replying to the offer and never heard a single thing back from anyone. Very disappointed in the lack of follow up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

Fast, like they do not want to hire anybody I have no idea why will they put up a sign for hiring. They should improve on getting better team members

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hogan Transportation Companies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies in Jul 2018

Interview

Met with Director of Sales in the area, then met with the VP of sales. Received and signed offer letter that day and submitted to background and drug screening.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, and examples of being detail oriented.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2018

Interview

Spoke with recruiter 5/3, interviewed 5/4 with said recruiter, agreed to employment same day, scheduled orientation and training to begin 5/14. Discussed a variety of concerned I had which were all addressed. These included but were not limited to; insurance, benefits, compensation and home time.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in an employer?

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Phoneton, OH)

Interview

Quick very uninformed about the real basics of how you will be compensated for your work...and paid for work. The time you spend working is not worth the pay the company is offering for minorities...

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Columbus, OH) in Apr 2016

Interview

Started interviewing for a different position and then was recommended for this position based off of the initial interview. Initial interview was a panel interview with 3 people. Second interview was in person with a regional director and a third interview with the operations manager by phone.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult employee that doesn't agree with a direction you have given them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Bridgeton, MO)

Interview

The in person interview lasted three hours. It went smoothly. The interviewer likes to talk so there was quite a bit of listening involved. Nothing unexpected. Never for a call or email back regarding the job which was frustrating. If she is not interested or thinks you make too much money there may be no follow up regarding the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Cleveland, OH) in Aug 2014

Interview

Phone screening/interview twice with recruiter 1:1 with Director of Sales who will be your direct boss 1:1 with local Area Sales Manager who you will work with daily Fly you to St. Louis or Skype interview with VP of Sales Follow up phone calls intermittently throughout process with recruiter Offer letter sent and accepted Drug screening/background check before you start

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time you..." Previous experience questions Sales background questions "Tell me a joke"
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews