Hogan Transportation Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hogan Transportation Companies

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Phoneton, OH).

Interview

Quick very uninformed about the real basics of how you will be compensated for your work...and paid for work. The time you spend working is not worth the pay the company is offering for minorities...

Negotiation

Quick

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Started interviewing for a different position and then was recommended for this position based off of the initial interview. Initial interview was a panel interview with 3 people. Second interview was in person with a regional director and a third interview with the operations manager by phone.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult employee that doesn't agree with a direction you have given them?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Bridgeton, MO).

Interview

The in person interview lasted three hours. It went smoothly. The interviewer likes to talk so there was quite a bit of listening involved. Nothing unexpected. Never for a call or email back regarding the job which was frustrating. If she is not interested or thinks you make too much money there may be no follow up regarding the position.

Rental Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Cleveland, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone screening/interview twice with recruiter
    1:1 with Director of Sales who will be your direct boss
    1:1 with local Area Sales Manager who you will work with daily
    Fly you to St. Louis or Skype interview with VP of Sales
    Follow up phone calls intermittently throughout process with recruiter
    Offer letter sent and accepted
    Drug screening/background check before you start

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you..."
      Previous experience questions
      Sales background questions
      "Tell me a joke"   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Very thorough, fair, and personable. I already knew the recruiter from a previous meeting at a job service agency so that helped a lot. A rapport had already been established and I felt like I had a very good chance of getting the job. It was a good fit for both and it went very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies in September 2010.

Interview

Was recomended by my previous boss that was now working at Hogan. I interviewed with the VP of Ops once by phone and again in person. The whole process was very efficient. He was very thourough but at the same time very personable.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that we don't already have.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Staight and to the point they had the range in mind and it coincided perfectly with mine

Driver Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hogan Transportation Companies in January 2011.

Interview

typical truck driver orientation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na