Holiday Stationstores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 8, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Coon Rapids, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very brief to the point and uninviting. The general manager was straight to the point but very pretty occupied, consistently getting up to take care of something else leaving me sitting there. Not inviting.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst experience you have had with a customer working in retail   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Mankato, MN).

Interview

it was very fast...... not much was asked at all. most certainly the easiest interview I've ever done. First had to tell a little about myself, then basically skimmed through my application. Briefly described the what the job entails and asked if I had questions. They said they would contact me. they did within a few days.

Mcdonalds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Rochester, MN).

Interview

He asked where I worked before and how I got alone with others and what was my expectation. I told him I wasd a easdy to get alone with others liked my job but they where so short on staff and they where not thinking of hiring any one soon

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Minot, ND) in January 2016.

Interview

First of all, be sure that what you're interviewing for is what you applied for, because I wasn't aware that I was being hired on as a Sales Associate. I applied online and received a call within a week to setup an interview. I arrived early and dressed as nice as I could and the interview lasted around 5-10 minutes. The questions were about my work history, not work performance and the store manager basically just read my resume to me. When I left I was told that I would receive a call around 3:00pm that afternoon if I got the job. I didn't get the phone call, but about a week later I did. The store manager and the entire process seemed easy, yet disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to work experience.   3 Answers

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Woodbury, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

She sat there making you feel rushed. It was the first interview and all she did was ask my job experience right off my resume. No real questions. I had to wait 20 minutes after the time slotted and as I said she rushed. She spoke so fast I couldn't understand her.

Interview Questions

• What is your most current experience? For how long? You   Answer Question

Commissary Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Center, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Brooklyn Center, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Met up with HR Manager. She'll report back to the Transportation Manager. If he likes what he hears or see (Resume), they'll call you back in. Meet up with Transportation Manager and if he likes you (work experience and communications), he'll give you an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked questions about previous situations about prior jobs, how I would react to certain situations, and stuff like that. It was an old interview so some questions were outdated but he said to just give the best answer I could. Overall, the interview took about 10 min. and he hired me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when there is a pothole out in the parking lot?   1 Answer
    • What do you do when a vendor offers you a free case of pop?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure the hours work for you because the only shifts available are 8 hours long and they can be tough if this would be your first job

Anonymous Employee in Eagle River, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Eagle River, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, they really only asked very basic questions. As long as you're honest, respectful and polite to the person doing your interview, you will most likely get the job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, manager called me and a. Couple of days later I interviewed and a couple of days after that received an offer!! Simple process but if you're disabled don't bother applying there!

Interview Questions

I declined because I would need to stand the whole shift! I am disabled and HOLIDAY AS NOTHING IN PLACE TO HIRE A DISABLED WORKER!!!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Fargo, ND) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I talked to the store manager for a few minutes we got to know each other a little bit. After just a few basic questions he told me he'd see what he could do. After a couple days I got a call for the job.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have with gad stations?   1 Answer