Holiday Stationstores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Duluth, MN) in January 2018.

Interview

Very short, basic. The questions were very typical and they reviewed my resume in front of me during the interview and asked questions based on my past experiences. They were very friendly during the process.

Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Minot, ND) in January 2016.

Interview

First of all, be sure that what you're interviewing for is what you applied for, because I wasn't aware that I was being hired on as a Sales Associate. I applied online and received a call within a week to setup an interview. I arrived early and dressed as nice as I could and the interview lasted around 5-10 minutes. The questions were about my work history, not work performance and the store manager basically just read my resume to me. When I left I was told that I would receive a call around 3:00pm that afternoon if I got the job. I didn't get the phone call, but about a week later I did. The store manager and the entire process seemed easy, yet disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to work experience.   3 Answers

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bemidji, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Bemidji, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked if I can handle being yelled at by customers, handle working alone in the store, come in at any time and be ok with 10 an hour and if I had a criminal record

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Mankato, MN).

Interview

it was very fast...... not much was asked at all. most certainly the easiest interview I've ever done. First had to tell a little about myself, then basically skimmed through my application. Briefly described the what the job entails and asked if I had questions. They said they would contact me. they did within a few days.

Mcdonalds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Rochester, MN).

Interview

He asked where I worked before and how I got alone with others and what was my expectation. I told him I wasd a easdy to get alone with others liked my job but they where so short on staff and they where not thinking of hiring any one soon

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Coon Rapids, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

At first it seemed like the manager was interested in getting to know me and wanted to make sure I was interested in the job. All of the questions are the same generic "What would you do in this position?" and "What if you found money on the floor?"

It almost seemed as thought they were willing to care. What they don't tell you during the interview is the rate at which people are fired, what it actually expected of you, the workload, the pay, the hours, and what the upper management is like.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked are very basic, very easy to answer. The worst question is when they asked: "An employee is late several days out of the week. What would you do in this situation?" There isn't a right answer if its not "Fire them on the spot."   Answer Question

Negotiation

We would like to offer you the position if you are interested.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Woodbury, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

She sat there making you feel rushed. It was the first interview and all she did was ask my job experience right off my resume. No real questions. I had to wait 20 minutes after the time slotted and as I said she rushed. She spoke so fast I couldn't understand her.

Interview Questions

• What is your most current experience? For how long? You   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores in June 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, manager called me and a. Couple of days later I interviewed and a couple of days after that received an offer!! Simple process but if you're disabled don't bother applying there!

Interview Questions

I declined because I would need to stand the whole shift! I am disabled and HOLIDAY AS NOTHING IN PLACE TO HIRE A DISABLED WORKER!!!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

The process was two interviews. I first interviewed at the store I applied to. They did not have any openings at that location so I received a second interview at a different location. I was made an offer at the end of the second interview. Both interview lasted roughly 20 - 30 minutes and consisted of questions from a printed sheet and pertained mainly to honestly and following procedure.

Interview Questions

• The most prominent questions were about honesty. How you would handle a situation where you saw another employee stealing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Holiday Stationstores (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I was asked questions about previous situations about prior jobs, how I would react to certain situations, and stuff like that. It was an old interview so some questions were outdated but he said to just give the best answer I could. Overall, the interview took about 10 min. and he hired me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when there is a pothole out in the parking lot?   1 Answer
    • What do you do when a vendor offers you a free case of pop?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure the hours work for you because the only shifts available are 8 hours long and they can be tough if this would be your first job