Holland Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Holland Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Holland Services

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Holland Services

Landman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holland Services (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly informal process. Submitted my resume to the HR Manager and had a phone interview for roughly 30 minutes before receiving an offer. Started the job the following week.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my prior experience and what areas I had previously worked.   Answer Question

Landman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Holland Services.

Interview

The interview was pretty much a phone call where they asked if I had experience in a certain type of landwork. When I answered that I did, I was informed what the pay would be if i was hired and told I would be contacted after they had spoken with their supervisor. I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interview was simply clarifying your experience.   Answer Question

Abstractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Holland Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and then received a call from a recruiter who asked me questions about my experience over the phone. I then had a follow up meeting with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked me specific questions relative to my experience and the project I would be working on.   Answer Question

Title Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Holland Services (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Review title submitted from field abstractors to ensure accuracy and completeness. Complete full packet for submission to the title attorney for rendering an opinion. Interact with internal personal as well as external clients.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important part of title research   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my day rate and follow up review upon completion of 90 days and 180 days.

Independent Contractor/Lease Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Holland Services (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is rather simple. Most of the time you will meet with the owner's of the company on the 1st interview which is a nice addition to the process.

Interview Questions

• How important is family to you as we take family serious here at Holland?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy as with everything else at Holland.

Senior Landman Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holland Services.

Interview

Phone call interview--I received an email then a phone call. The phone call was about 20 minutes long and I spoke to a project manager. He was very helpful and nice. After the call was over I received a call from HR.

Interview Questions

• How well can you run title? Do you understand what you are reading?   1 Answer