Hollingsworth And Vose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hollingsworth And Vose Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hollingsworth And Vose

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me, and asked if I am interested in a scientist position in their Floyd, VA site.

First a phone interview and then the on site interview. All the questions mainly focused on the technical side.

The whole interview took 2 months. The people there are nice. It was a good experience.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose.

Interview

Found via LinkedIn recruiter asked if I was interested in non-woven industry, after phone interview with her, I was told the name of the company. This was followed by a phone interview with the actual company and then in person interview via a 4 person team. Recruiter was very helpful and guided me in each step of the process and kept me informed of each next step and level.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard behavioral questions and what my goals were. No question surprised me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Floyd, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose (Floyd, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

These are really nice people to work with. They are sincere and very professional. The offer was very good. They moved quickly in hiring decisions. Require close work with production personnel on trials, good combination between new ideas and available capabilities.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you function the best?   Answer Question

Other opportunities came up.