Hollingsworth And Vose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hollingsworth And Vose

Sort:

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me, and asked if I am interested in a scientist position in their Floyd, VA site.

First a phone interview and then the on site interview. All the questions mainly focused on the technical side.

The whole interview took 2 months. The people there are nice. It was a good experience.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Floyd, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose (Floyd, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

These are really nice people to work with. They are sincere and very professional. The offer was very good. They moved quickly in hiring decisions. Require close work with production personnel on trials, good combination between new ideas and available capabilities.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you function the best?   Answer Question

Other opportunities came up.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose.

Interview

Found via LinkedIn recruiter asked if I was interested in non-woven industry, after phone interview with her, I was told the name of the company. This was followed by a phone interview with the actual company and then in person interview via a 4 person team. Recruiter was very helpful and guided me in each step of the process and kept me informed of each next step and level.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard behavioral questions and what my goals were. No question surprised me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Maintenance & Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hollingsworth And Vose (Greenwich, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Unorganized process started with me showing up. I was on time and 15 mins went by and no one greeted me in the waiting room. But the first group of un professionals soon to interview laughed and made inappropriate jokes behind the glass window while I sat and waited. People didn’t even know about the interview that were suppose to meet with me until last second very unprofessional questions depicting age discrimination. I had questions fired at me from a disgruntled soon to retire manager I would have been replacing. HR sat there and let it happen. Along with her husband ya the HR MANAGER had her husband who also works there sit in. They just hung there heads and allowed me to be hounded.

Interview Questions

• How old are you ? Asked by an engineer that would report to me if I had accepted the job....not the best idea making a panel interview with husband wife teams and nasty distasteful bullies.   1 Answer
    • What’s 3 phase 240v? Asked by the soon to retire maintenance manager. “ I’ve never heard of that “ “Never heard of that “   1 Answer
    • How old are you again?   1 Answer