Holt Renfrew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Holt Renfrew Interview Questions

Interviews at Holt Renfrew

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew.

Interview

I applied online through their website, they phoned me a month or two later ( I even forgot that I applied) and invited me in for an interview. I actually expected dire and extreme attitude, but the manager was super nice and patient with me. It was quite an enjoyable interview.

I think a lot of people become upset or disappointed because they expect too much, but in reality people at Holts only aim to get things done. They're not mean or evil spirited, but they definitely won't baby you.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew.

Interview

take place in manager's room, relaxed and the interviewer is friendly. She told me that I will be contacted for a work interview but I never received a call from them, so I guess they found a better fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How is your last employment relate to the job I am applying   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Must apply online with a resume. If you strike attention, next step would be an interview with a portfolio presentation, then a working interview. May be called back multiple times, may be once.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a working interview, usually with a major focus on merchandising both fashion, small/hard goods, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was short and easy. I was interviewed by 2 managers, and they just got me to talk about my resume and past experiences in merchandising.

Got an email for a practical interview 2 weeks later.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone Interview followed by In Person Interview.

Interview Questions

• Was not asked any difficult or unexpected question. The usual mix of interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online. First got contacted with HR person. It was a 30 minutes phone interview to talk about education background and work experience. Then I got invited to In person interview with hiring manager. It took about 3 weeks in total

Interview Questions

• Excel skills; time management examples   1 Answer

Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, they called me back within a week. First interview was a group interview, then I received an one on one interview. After going through that, I had a last interview with the manager then I was hired on the spot.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew in December 2011.

Interview

sumitted online, no idea how i was chosen amongst the many, recommend finding a way in via linkedin or former employees. began with a phone interview, then an in-person hr interview, then manager interview.

Interview Questions

• very standard. did not do a behavioural interview. talked about retail environment and wanted lots of retail experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none.

Head Office Interview

Interview

There was several screening calls with their HR recruiters which eventually led to an interview at their office on Bloor St. in Toronto. Everyone was very professional and they had a very corporate environment

Interview Questions

• How many stores they had and why I wanted to work for them.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Holt Renfrew (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I apply online,and they didn't give any response through the email. I think I didn't meet their qualifications.And then I found there are valuable for walk in.Then I went inside.It is very formal interview which held in square one.When I arrived, there is few people there.I was so nervous at that day.I think I could not handle it and just walked away.