Home Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Furniture Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Furniture

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Furniture (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2011.

Interview

Its start with a good gratings. 1 question was about my education qualification. As that fulfill their expectation it goes with further question on my experience. as i had just experience of couple of years i went through some technical questions. The interview took about 45 minutes. I return with my employer satisfied face. 3 days later i got an appointment letter with a offer of a good salary. And i joined as a Manager.
    There were about 35 people give their interview that day. But i had the confident on myself and differently by the help Of all mighty Allah. i succeeded.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was '' Assume that you get the Job. and you continue that for next 5 years. One day morning you walk up and heard you are being sack from you job. what will you do then?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Home Furniture (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in September 2008.

Interview

Met with the owners, husband and wife. They were both very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any difficult questions. The interview was pleasant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a base wage plus commission. There wasn't anything needed to negotiate with.