Hong Leong Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hong Leong Bank

2.7

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Pretty casual environment and very satisfied with the job details given. It's straightforward and crystal clear.
    Also, scenario cases regarding to the role applied can be asked so, make sure you understand well about the entire job functions and what are the dos and don'ts.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about.......(the specific term related to the role/department applied)   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very brief and simple. Not too many questions asked and not much time given to voice opinions. Hiring manager seemed disinterested and condescending at times, was a tough nut to crack.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks for the application to process. The interview questions were not that difficult and you should be able to answer if you prepare. I am glad that my interviewer was friendly and we have a great session together.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank.

Interview

There was a 30 minute math test and a 30 minute comprehension test (kind of like SAT questions). Then, there was an interview which lasted about an hour but it was not intimidating. They basically want to access your personality, not so much on the technical part.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Takaful?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank.

Interview

You first go through a whatsapp call, then a skype interview, followed by an online assessment test and lastly a face-to-face interview. The interviews were more focused on you as an individual.

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people. One is the HR manager and the other was the manager of the department I was applying to. They both asked questions. The HR manager would ask questions related to the employee and hiring side of things, whilst the department manager asked about my skills and a bit about my knowledge of finance.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working long hours at a desk? Do you think you can handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank in March 2012.

Interview

Hong Leong Bank was launched a new fast banking services and located in high tracfic area, such as Mid Valley and IOI mall. More outlet will be open in Klang Valley soon. They recruited 6 person for Mid Valley outlet.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

interviewer was friendly and nice. candidate would feel comfort with the context during interview session. besides, interviewer won't make you feel awkward, the overall interview just like normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• why you choose hong leong?   1 Answer
    • tell me your sales experience   1 Answer
    • how do you think the current market trend?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hong Leong Bank (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was brief and short, as I had experience in banking industries already. I came in late, but then it was not a problem as the interviewee was also busy with her things. But the interview carried out smoothly.

Interview Questions

• How much commissions u earned ?   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Interview

The interview took about one and a half hour. A lot of scenario based questions On top of that, the recruiters and manager were late to the interview for almost one hour.