Horizon Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to HR for a phone interview and then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. HR and the team's that I met with were so welcoming and the process was very smooth!

Assistant Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy, every member was very nice, genuine and informative. It was more of a conversational interview. It came down to whether they felt you'd be someone they'd want to work with, who also wanted to work there than about you just wanting a job. Since its an assistant position, they remind you that everything is coachable as long as you are willing to learn and invest time in understanding your role and the industry. They offer a ton of training across the agency to ensure your success and I got super excited and determined hearing about all of it. It was very reassuring.

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewer was on time, briefed on my resume and focused on asking me about digital media. They were also intent on seeing how passionate I was about Digital media as well as working for Horizon.

Interview Questions

• What excites you most about digital media?   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line and used employee referral. Process took 3 plus weeks and was not offered position. Multiple phone interviews. Very popular position with over 1500 applicants. Would have been a great opportunity to grow my experience.

Assistant Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online originally and was contacted by a recruiter about 5 days later. I was asked to come in for an interview, after a brief phone interview, and unfortunately found out a week or so later, after following up, that I did not get the job. However, the HR rep I was dealing with was awesome and appreciated my interest in the company. He passed my resume to another team and the next day I was asked to come in for an interview. Both teams I interviewed with were great. It's very laid back and they ask most of the typical interview questions. After answering, the interview really turned into a conversation. I found out two days later I was offered the job via phone call. Horizon is a great environment and I couldn't be happier with every one I have encountered so far! (they do require a very basic, short math test before the interview)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Horizon Media in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy HR team to work with. Applied for one job, was turned down, but the HR team asked me if I wanted to interview for this job, and I got i.

Interview Questions

• How I best handle team members that are not measuring up?   Answer Question

HX Programmatics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was quick. I was contacted by email for a quick informational interview over the phone. Then, I came to the office for 4 back-to-back 30-min interviews with people from the team/department. Everyone was friendly and relaxed. Overall a pleasant experience.

Assistant Social Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

My interview process with Horizon Media was great! Everyone I met with was friendly and seemed interested in not only my work experince, but also getting to know me. My first interview was over the phone with HR. The next week they brought me in for an in person interview with the team.

Print Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview to connect with a recruiter through referral, then came in to meet several team members in-person for a 1.5 hour on-site interview. Met with multiple team members at various levels.

Senior Brand Strategist Interview

Application

Interview

One brief phone screen. One 90 minute Skype interview with the two supervisors and the group director on the account. One 90 minute Skype interview with the two supervisors, the group director and the SVP. Verbal and written confirmation of the offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with managing employees?   1 Answer