Horizon Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.7

WHERE Channel Insights Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen with someone from HR then Skype interview in one day with HR and three people (including two managers). The Skype interview happened about 3-4 days after the phone screen. Felt very conversational.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First, a phone call with a senior brand strategist then was invited to a super day at their SoHo office. The phone call was super casual and only took ten minutes. The super day was about 2 hours and had the opportunity to speak with 7 different employees. These conversations were really casual and actually enjoyable as everyone was incredibly nice.

Strategy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was smooth and effcient. The process moved right along and my HR representative was attentive and responsive. Everyone was very professional as well as encouraging throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure the performance of your media plans?   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

Very chill interview process, it was relaxed and you didn't even have to dress up, but of course you always want to enter the situation dressed to impress the employer

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and what your looking for career wise, strengths and weakness   1 Answer

Social Marketplace Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Each stage of the interview process occurred over the phone. The talent acquisition team was friendly, efficient, and answered all questions I had! Because there was a need to fill the spot, the entire interview took place in one week. I really appreciated how they accommodated my schedule for each part of the interview!

Interview Questions

• Each question was relevant to the job description and I was asked to describe my work history.   Answer Question

Senior Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Wonderful, professional. I got a sense of being taken care of and wasn't even part of the agency yet. Everyone was extremely nice and comforting. They make you feel at ease, however, it wasn't an easy interview. They asked tough questions.

Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very organized, concise and I was constantly being updated on next steps. Horizon was always very upfront and transparent about the whole process. They demonstrate how well rounded they are in everything they do, and the interview process is a great example.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to come over to the agency side of advertising?   1 Answer

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview. Everyone was very nice, and the office is beautiful. Just be ready to talk about yourself and your experience. Don't be nervous about the "math test" portion - it's really not even a test. Just to make sure they are not hiring someone completely incompetent with numbers. Overall a good experience.

Junior Designer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and quick. The process took no more than 2 weeks. I had a phone screen, then a call with the hiring manager and about a week later I went into the office to meet with the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my specific skills and the environments of which I worked in the past.   Answer Question

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The whole process was very quick and painless. I submitted my resume by LinkedIn and received an email from HR asking to schedule a call within a few days. I was asked to come in for an interview the following week. Before my interview, I took a quick 10 question math quiz. I met with two people from the team separately for about 30 minutes each, both were very friendly and easy to talk to. A few hours later, I got an email asking me to come back in the next day to meet with two more senior members of the department. I received an offer about 2 days later. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel super welcome.