Horizon Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Horizon Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Horizon Media

2.8

Brand Strategy Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

I had four rounds of interviews with only 10-15 minutes with each interviewer. It felt very impersonal and rushed. I could tell that it was a place that I was going to become a number.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

Virtual interview process - on chat with several employers, roughly 4 - VP, Buyer and other potiental teammates. There were two steps prior to nailing the final interview. First a phone screening with HR and then an interview with the team members, rougly 3 to 4 people. It was about a 20 min interview with HR for a phone screening asking you basics about resume and then 2nd interview was with the team members, about 30 minute interview.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

I got a call to schedule for interview. On the day of the recruiter ghosted and never got back to me. I reached out to her and she had a call incoming. So i waited but she ended up not replying back.

Group Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very clear and straightforward. They interviewed for a variety of elements which not only included knowledge, skill and capacity, but personality and professionalism as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked about performance media specifics, my stance on betas, and how I like to manage team and client relationships.   Answer Question

Interview

Very straight forward, got to meet with senior leadership and within two months was selected. Overall, HR was easy to communicate with and they gave multiple options for times to come in.

Assistant Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. There is an initial phone call which is really a 'getting to know you' call. Super friendly staff and truly want to help you! The second round is full of 30 minute interviews depending on what team you are interviewing for. Basic interview type of questions and then at the end a very easy math quiz.

Digital Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

Really great interview with three members directly involved with the analytics team. Asked a good amount of questions regarding my past experience as well as practical knowledge about SQL and Tableau.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an inner and left join in SQL?   Answer Question

Paid Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview and then several more phone interviews after that. Once I went through all of these stages I got an offer and accepted!

Assistant Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Easy, helpful, and always there to help with questions. I appreciated that emails were answered quickly and the process was not super long. Everyone was kind regardless of whether or not you got the position.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that they asked me was can I handle the workload and possibly working overtime to make sure that things get done?   Answer Question

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a wonderful experience: very organized, thorough, and informative. I had a phone screen first and then came into the office, where I had the opportunity to meet several different employees and learn more about both the position and company.