Horizon Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Horizon Media Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.8

Media Planner Interview

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. I met with each team member who gave me a good idea about the team dynamic. Was asked what management style is best suited for me which was a nice question to be asked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

Interviewed over Skype once and was asked for a second Skype interview. Got to meet employees of various levels and get to know them on a personal level. Had several phone conversations with HR rep prior to interviews. Everyone was friendly and informative.

Account Supervisor Interview

Interview

Met with human resources at their offices in the city. Staged interview process first with human resources, then individual team members, starting from junior up to senior level. Really friendly group, looking for fit mostly.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Media.

Interview

One of the best interview experiences I have had. HR was extremely responsive and eager to help compared to many other companies that I have interviewed with. The first step was a phone call with HR, followed by another phone call and a Skype interview with members of the team. Everyone is very friendly and genuine in trying to learn about who you are and what your interests are.

Interview Questions

• How might your past professional experience be applied at Horizon?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was extremely well organized and painless. I was contacted through Linkedin about an open position as a media planner, which led to a preliminary phone interview about the position and its responsibilities. From there, we quickly scheduled an in-person interview with the AMD and Director (which was great to meet two people the same day). Shortly after, I received word from the recruiter that Horizon would like to offer me the position! Everyone was extremely professional and was very quick to respond to emails.

Interview Questions

• What made me interested in a position at Horizon Media   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Of all the companies I interviewed with during my recent search, Horizon Media was by far the most impressive recruitment process. And it wasn't even close. The recruiter was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was responsive, honest, and kind. She made me feel valued and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. At one point I told her she was more like a concierge than a recruiter. She was a wonderful representation of Horizon Media and makes me extremely excited to start there next week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The whole process was very insightful and positive, which was conducted over Skype. Every single team member I talked to was very friendly and easy to talk to. I applied for a different position, but through the process, they thought my skills would fit better with the position I eventually was offered and accepted. The Talent Acquisition Partner I kept in contact with was very helpful throughout the whole process. I was provided feedback after each interview process, which was helpful to understand what skills that stood out to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• -Describe how you are detailed oriented.
      -Describe a time where you worked in a team.
      -Why do you want to work in media?
      -Describe your time management skills.
      -Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Programmatic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

I went through three interviews. The first was very direct. She dove right into the interview asking me about my job and told me about the company. The second interviewer came in asking the same questions as the first and talked about her ideal candidate and team chemistry. The third was less interested in my journey to get there and more interested in my current company and what I did there that would qualify me for this position. Then he gave me tour of the company. They all were super polite and made you feel comfortable. They came prepared and you can tell they all thought very fondly of each other.

Interview Questions

• How much money were you responsible for in the past year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very straightforward and transparent. Had initial phone interview with HR and a few weeks later had a Skype interview with 2 teams. 2 days later I got an offer to work with one of the teams.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Media (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The team was very welcoming and nice. I had a great interview experience. I was able to get my questions answered and learn more about the company in the process. They were very timely with getting back to me. I received and offer within the same week I had the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one goal you set for yourself and was not able to accomplish?   Answer Question