Horizon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Technologies

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with Phone Screening, phone interview with Hiring manager explaining the project details and the expectation from the candidate. Then Followed by an interview with Technical lead, which is kind of technical discussion. After that onsite interview which included meeting VP and Senior manager.

Interview Questions

Java Devloper- Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I interviewed at Horizon Technologies (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

We are hiring for Java Developer in our Sunnyvale office, this is an entry level position, recent graduates/expecting can apply, should have passion to learn new tools and technologies and should fit in high environment.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for Entry Level job? even though you had an internship experience?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Horizon Technologies.

Interview

Got a call from a corporate recruiter asking if I was interested in a position they were trying to fill. Set up a phone screen for a week later. It was with a manager (not the manager the position was going to report to) and was relatively easy. General technical questions. Face to face interview was after one month. Asked questions out of a sheet of paper. Received offer after 2 weeks. Had to reject it due to low pay compared to industry standards.

due to low pay compared to industry standards