Horsham Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Horsham Clinic Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horsham Clinic

Anonymous Employee in Ambler, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horsham Clinic (Ambler, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week later for an interview. I initially applied for a full time position but couldn't take it because of school and they offered pool, where you only have to work one weekend a month and can pick up whenever you want. I got a call a week after the interview offering the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I went for a full time position and since I couldn't do full time because i have night class two times a week i asked about part time and then she said she wouldn't be able to guarantee that I would be off those two days and then i asked about pool and she said yes you could do that and she explained it.

Anonymous Employee in Ambler, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Horsham Clinic (Ambler, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was a breeze. Asked to tell about self. Made aware that patients tend to bite, kick, or spit. Orientation explained. Then met with human resources director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't negotiate salary.

Anonymous Employee in Ambler, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Horsham Clinic (Ambler, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was fast and easy. they offered the job, right on the spot. I was asked one real question and the rest of the time was spent with the interviewer describing the position

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your supervisor ask to do something that you did not agree with?   Answer Question
    • When do you want to start?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ambler, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Horsham Clinic (Ambler, PA) in July 2008.

Interview

While the clearance for the paperwork took about 3 weeks, the actual face to face interview was about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Let me see your resume   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experience with restraints   1 Answer

Negotiation

I declined certain shifts and they called back to offer more suitable shifts.