Hospital for Special Surgery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hospital for Special Surgery Interview Questions

Interviews at Hospital for Special Surgery

2.7

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery.

Interview

Everyone was helpful and the interview went smoothly. First you meet with HR and then the nursing manager and clinical coordinator. Be prepared to answer basic interview questions and sound confident.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us ?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY).

Interview

Process took about 2 months from application to hire date. I was reached out via e-mail to come in for an interview. Interviewed with 4 doctors from the department. About two weeks later, HR asked me for my references. After my references went through I got an offer and accepted. Interview process was smooth and quick.

Volunteer Interview

Interview

sat in a room with the volunteer coordinator and she looked over my resume and asked me why i wanted to become a volunteer at HSS and about my previous experiences volunteering

Mobile Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers and was hired on the spot which is rare. We sat in a room 1:1. There is a HR screening process which include referrals and drug test following the 1:1 interview.

Sports Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

The phone interview was fairly straight forward. In-person interview after that was also fairly straight forward. They asked about what you have done and a run-through of your resume.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and they didn’t call me. Luckily I knew someone that worked there and was able to give my resume to management and then I got an interview. After my interview I received an interview date for HR. I met with her not very pleasant we discussed benefits, pay and hours. I provided my references and was told I should hear back in one week. I never heard back from them. I’ve emailed plenty of times an nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• If I was to contact tour job what is one thing they would say you should improve on?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery.

Interview

They really went into detail of my resume and asked me to explain whatever they are interested in. The whole process is not intense at all and this interview would last about one hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery.

Interview

Hiring process took about a month with 3 separate interviews. The hospital is not easy to get to, and I was given the wrong address for my second interview. Be sure to give yourself adequate time to get here.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment are you looking for   1 Answer

Registered Nurse - Operating Room Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed Human Resources. Received an email and a phone call from Human Resources asking questions about what I was looking for. Scheduled an in person interview the following week. Had the interview with HR and was asked questions for about 15-20 minutes. HR then set me up in a cubicle to take a medication administration test and if you pass you move on to the second part of the interview. I passed it and was sent to a different location to meet with the units manager for a second interview in the same day. The unit manager asked generally the same questions that HR asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your experience. How do you handle difficult situations at work. Where do you work now? What do you know about us at HSS? Three words your peers would use to describe you?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hospital for Special Surgery (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

respond time is extremely fast and manager was humble and easy going. We had a long talk about how i started working in my department and what can i offer to department. i was asked about my skills and how did i learn it.

Interview Questions

• asking for what skills i have obtained in my previous job   1 Answer