Hub Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hub Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

1.4

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises.

Interview

Phone interview about 15 minutes....mostly informing you of the job. Very easy sounds exciting. I like the pay rate offer and the work sounds very easy but seems to be alot of travel for each case.

Interview Questions

• Mostly informative did ask if had any experience or relevant jobs.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises.

Interview

Initial apply/send resume then very informed caller does a phone interview which for me lasted over an hour. The HUB manager, Darlene, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and really got me excited about the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background and the types of relevant experience I had in relation to the opening.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary offered was firm but it was reasonable and overtime and expenses were covered and it was a generally positive phase.

Interview

Submitted resume, received an email requesting phone interview a couple of days later. Wasn't really an interview, just an explanation of the job duties and was told I was hired.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked, other than would I be willing to be a surveillance and claims investigator   Answer Question

Insurance Fraud Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises (Watertown, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Brief, over the phone. They were going to hire me no matter what. A couple questions about my education, but I asked more questions then the interviewer. The actual process of filling out all the HR papers and getting licensed is the really arduous portion.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises (Broussard, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was called later that day for a phone interview. He was basically gauging my skill level and salary requirements. I was called back within 30 mins for an in person interview for the next day. The interview was pretty intense as far as the questions asked. He wanted to make sure that I had the skill level that I claimed on my resume. When I asked about the company, he was very positive and said it was a family oriented company and that they understood the importance of a healthy work-life balance. He said the department worked very hard but still had fun. I was definitely hoping for an offer by the time the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• When an invoice is created what is the debit and credit result?   1 Answer
    • What is the most complex formula you have ever made in Excel?   Answer Question
    • Can you make a pivot table in Excel?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work with very direct people who expect excellent work?   2 Answers

Negotiation

He made a good offer so I accepted. I may have been able to negotiate on the salary, but chose not too as I was promised room to advance if I so desired.

Surveillance Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises (Broussard, LA).

Interview

The first interview was done over the phone. Spoke briefly to an HR Representative who asked basic questions. There was a follow-up phone call that was similar to the first phone interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. They are looking for more sheep to the slaughter; credentials need no value here. Do yourself a favor and find out as much about the job and the company as you can.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with being in an uncomfortable position for long extended periods of time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises.

Interview

Submitted resume online via monster.com in the morning and got a phone call later that day and the phone interview was conducted right then and there. Got offered job on the spot. That should have been clue #1 about how they operate. These people just want bodies because of the high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected for them to ask about what kind of salary you are asking for in the first telephone interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No salary negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Typist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises (Broussard, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

A call from HR is received, a typing test is provided, if qualified, then initial interview with the manager, and then they either will let you know if you're starting or not.

Interview Questions

• If there is anything they need to know that will affect your ability to do your job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises (Tampa Palms, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Five minutes over the phone. I have a degree and people are getting hired at the same hourly wage as me that do not have a degree. The interview questions were horrible. I was told I would be making $17.50 an hour and once I started I am only making $17.00

Interview Questions

• Can you work flexible hours   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hub Enterprises in May 2014.

Interview

There basically isn't one. They called, asked if I was licensed and sent the paperwork. That was it, I should have known then it wasn't a real job. There is an incredibly high turn over rate at this company, they just need warm bodies to fill spots until someone else applies.

Interview Questions

• They really only asked if I was licensed. That was it.   Answer Question