Huitt-Zollars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Huitt-Zollars

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huitt-Zollars

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huitt-Zollars (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. They go, you go, then see where things go from there. They had two Sr guys on me, and they put on an impressive presentation. Both were very professional and personable. The interview lasted a couple hours. I was introduced to the team and given a tour of the facility. In all I was treated very well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Tell us about your experiences. Questions were more broad, discussions. Not so much direct.   Answer Question

Water Resources Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huitt-Zollars (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR to set up an interview. Met with the HR representative first where she talked about the benefits of the company. Then met with the head of the Water Resources department, the PEs in the department and the EITs.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background and went through everything on my resume.   Answer Question

Land Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huitt-Zollars (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first, and they basically asked the questions that would be asked in a normal interview. The in-person interview was more focus on what questions I had for them, and them showing me around the office.

Survey Chainman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huitt-Zollars (Tacoma, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for an interview the next week. Sat down with the manager and survey manager. Asked a few questions about my interest in survey, and about my past jobs.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail your responsibilities at your last job.   Answer Question