Hunton Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hunton Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I interviewed at Hunton Group (Katy, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Had an in person interview with 2 HR people. The interview went well until the male said something inappropriate and I lost interest after that. I even told a peer what had happened and she said I should have left the interview all together at that point. I still wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt so I followed up a week later. The female took me out for a lunch interview which I thought was a good sign, but all she did was talk badly about her coworker and kept asking me excessively why I wanted to work there...it was strange. After that I declined and no longer wanted to be part of the process. I should have seen the red flag when I asked why the position was opened. They mentioned that they had let go the two previous HR assistants in a span of months. Not sure how the rest of the department are like, but the HR Dept sounds chaotic.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hunton Group (Houston, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

First, I got phone screened by a recruiter where we basically scheduled an in-person interview. The in-person interview is very informal and relaxed. Not many questions. I reached out, but never got a follow up regarding the position until little over a month later even though I was told I would hear back by the end of the week. During that time, I was reached out too again by a different recruiter from The Hunton Group for the position I had already been interviewed for! Seems to me the company is lacking structure and organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hunton Group (United States)

Interview

Not many questions, basically just offered the job. They usually have one initial interview with HR Director, which usually is very casual. Then you meet with three managers, who will ask basic questions that will tell them nothing about you. If one likes you, they will offer the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed