Hurco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hurco Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hurco

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hurco (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly relaxed, there wasn't an overwhelming panel of people to interview with, no barrage of 'tell us about a time when' questions; everything was fairly low key and conversational about what they were looking for and how I could supply it.

The big issue, though, is that they never did me the courtesy of any feedback or response afterward. I did the courtesy of sending thank-yous after the interview, and their role is to provide closure to candidates that do not get the job. I never heard back from them. UNACCEPTABLE!

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any unusual or intentionally-difficult questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurco in February 2012.

Interview

Hour long phone interview with in depth technical questions. Asked about background with machining and programming. Questions with C++, mutlithreading, etc..

Interview Questions