Husch Blackwell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.5

Legal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Springfield, MO).

Interview

I met with the office manager and discussed my experience and skills. We then discussed the job and the expectations it had. I received a call within hours of my interview offering me the position. While pay was not really negotiatable, the benefits are very good.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of conflict you've had in the workplace and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received email from recruiter to set up phone interview. Received email from Recruiter to set up an in-person interview with 3 partners from department I applied to. Received email from Recruiter to set up second in-person interview with different partner and current associate.

Interview Questions

• What inspired me to make a change from my current position?   1 Answer

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their website. I then received an email asking to setup a phone interview. The phone interview lasted approximately twenty-five minutes and nothing complex was asked. I was told I would receive a follow up email or call regarding the position either way, but that has yet to happen (and definitely not within the timeframe I was told). The position is still being advertised on their website.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you have been up to? Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Legal Support Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online via Indeed, received a call ~2 weeks later to schedule phone interview, phone interview a week later, in person interview a week later, job offer after a week

Interview Questions

• What is important to you in a position?   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was a fairly typical law school experience: I went to a reception they held at their office in town, then had a single interview for the summer on-campus interview process.

Interview Questions

• The interview really just consisted of casual questions about past positions I had held. I felt at the end like they tried to shuffle me out the door a bit hastily though.   Answer Question

IT Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Had phone conversation with a Recruiter and they requested I answer questions with them. After about 45 minutes of speaking with the Corporate Recruiter, I was invited to come to the office the following afternoon and meet directly with the HR Manager, IT Director, and IT Manager.

Interview Questions

• What was the best thing I loved about working in the IT Department; They seemed very anxious to find people and wanted to know if I had others to refer to the firm;   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Kansas City, KS) in November 2011.

Interview

A 4 hour long roundtable with supervisors. The questions varied depending on the attorney and his needs. The questions were generally about the law and its application.

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Washington, DC) in May 2011.

Interview

The group you will work with will interview you. Usually three partners, one at a time, plus an associate or two. Typically also involves an interview by a partner in another office.

LAA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Hired Pre-merger. One interview, met Office Manager, attorneys, then hired though staffing agency. Agency did all testing, interview was scheduled on day 3. Simple process, very similar to other Chicago, IL processes at that time.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about IP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agency did all the negotiating.

Paralegal II Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Husch Blackwell in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was positive they were just looking for someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Has there ever been a time when you had difficulty with a co-worker and if so what did you do?   Answer Question
    • where would you like to be in 5 years?   Answer Question