Husco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Husco

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Had a recruiter come to my college campus where we had a brief talk. I followed up with our talk and received an in person interview at their location. It was a very easy going interview where they made me feel comfortable. Met with 3 different people, then was on my way home.

Automation Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

They had me go through a series of interviews by hr personel, an engineer and another tech from the floor. They were pretty straight forward and were clear in that they wanted someone that could handle the high demand environment they have.

Interview Questions

• If I have a problem in high stress and fast paced environments.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

they first asked me to do online psychological evaluation to get deep into my personality and then they asked me to come there in person two times and started interviewing me in turn

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in December 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the recruiter. From there I was brought in for an in-person interview with the manager and VP of the department I would be working for and the VP of HR. It was your standard interview and fairly standard questions. I was asked to come in for a second interview and tour of the factory. I was given an offer at this second interview.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

Had four rounds of interviews.
    One with my direct report, quality engineer, VP of global manufacturing and VP of human resources.
    First two were based on my resume and my experience with supply chain.
    The other two were behavioral mainly assessing if I would be a good fit for the company culture

Interview Questions

• How would you keep a check on the suppliers that they maintain 100% OTD   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was notified of the job opening through college email. i submitted my resume. Within a week I had a phone interview and then setup a face to face interview. The face to face consisted of a cultural interview followed by a technical interview and ended with a 1 on 1 with the VP of HR.

Interview Questions

• It's 5pm on Friday night and your customer calls with a problem. How do you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

They promise you the world but when you start and I realize this is the reality everywhere, a job is a job and this a job (not a career). The job expectations and skills were as they described but I soon found it to be well below my skill-set. I can't complain as I did accept it but in hindsight I should have shot for something that would challenge me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are willing to offer more than they originally offer you so shoot for the moon. They did not blink at my counter offer.

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitewater, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husco (Whitewater, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy arrive and sit one on one with plant manager, make sure and let him know u are all about quality but can keep production moving fast as well. I knew i was getting the job before i even left interview because we discussed the shifts and which crew i would be working on. Very laid back just be yourself and make them know quality in important to you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiating tried to get higher wage and he said i get 2 reviews my 1st six month so should be around .50 cents to 1 dollar raise after 6 months

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitewater, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husco (Whitewater, WI).

Interview

Applied through career fair at college, interviewed at Whitewater, WI plant. I was brought in directly for on-site. Prepared for the requirements as mentioned in job description but there was only one interview which was technical. Others were mostly based on resume and what I have done in the past.

The interview timings were kept to the minute. There was one change in schedule but they managed it well and did not make me wait. I had a really disastrous interview a week back with another employer and was hence worried. But after the first interview I was comfortable and could answer questions better.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how much I know about quality in automotive industry.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Husco (Waukesha, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was straightaway invited to an on-site interview with various teams at HUSCO in Waukesha, WI. The interview was 4 hours of questioning on my resume, and also included their staff showing me around the factory.